I need some new friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

zvmy

rare banana
There are so many hypocritical Somali females wherever I go, it's slowly killing me! I'm a proud Somali and want to be surrounded by dadkeyga, is that so wrong???

I might look like that miskiin girl your parents compare you to all the time "...with good grades, a great job, dresses well, doesn't back-chat, treats everyone respectfully!" etc, but I have my vices too, and I keep all that strictly on a need-to-know basis. However, I've never gone out of my way to deceive people, it's just that a lot of Somalis I've come across are so obsessed with how something/someone looks that I don't even register on their radar.

I feel bad for those who have to lie in order to protect themselves, but I refuse to associate with the ones who bait others when they're doing the exact same (if not more)! Like I might know some things about you too but I'm not going to broadcast it because I really don't care - it's YOUR life!

I just want to make more Somali friends who aren't qabiilist, keep their religion to themselves, and aren't ashamed to be who they are (albeit in a respectful manner). If those things apply to you, then it's safe to say I think we can be friends.

There are so many hypocritical Somali females wherever I go, it's slowly killing me! I'm a proud Somali and want to be surrounded by dadkeyga, is that so wrong???

I might look like that miskiin girl your parents compare you to all the time "...with good grades, a great job, dresses well, doesn't back-chat, treats everyone respectfully!" etc, but I have my vices too, and I keep all that strictly on a need-to-know basis. However, I've never gone out of my way to deceive people, it's just that a lot of Somalis I've come across are so obsessed with how something/someone looks that I don't even register on their radar.

I feel bad for those who have to lie in order to protect themselves, but I refuse to associate with the ones who bait others when they're doing the exact same (if not more)! Like I might know some things about you too but I'm not going to broadcast it because I really don't care - it's YOUR life!

I just want to make more Somali friends who aren't qabiilist, keep their religion to themselves, and aren't ashamed to be who they are (albeit in a respectful manner). If those things apply to you, then it's safe to say I think we can be friends.
I can relate to this so much. I think you might be my female counterpart. I'm perceived as a sheikh among many but this really upsets as i'm far from what a sheekh is. I really find it hard to be forthcoming when people are so goddamn judgemental. Like, i'm sorry dad that i avoid the masjid and skip prayers. I'm sorry for pretending to be muslim. My buddies are the same. That's why i've isolated myself.

zvmy

rare banana
I can relate to this so much. I think you might be my female counterpart. I'm perceived as a sheikh among many but this really upsets as i'm far from what a sheekh is. I really find it hard to be forthcoming when people are so goddamn judgemental. Like, i'm sorry dad that i avoid the masjid and skip prayers. I'm sorry for pretending to be muslim. My buddies are the same. That's why i've isolated myself.
I haven't had that kind of issue before but I can imagine what it must be like. I'm really sorry you're in such a horrible position. If you ever need to talk, you can message me anytime. Please don't isolate yourself, it's not good for your mental health. Unless you prefer it that way...

I haven't had that kind of issue before but I can imagine what it must be like. I'm really sorry you're in such a horrible position. If you ever need to talk, you can message me anytime. Please don't isolate yourself, it's not good for your mental health. Unless you prefer it that way...
Nah it's all good

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Are you some kinda therapist?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

At least your honest with yourself, I give you a-lot of credit, you have disassociated yourself from the fakeness to satisfy others just know on your deathbed they won't be around or can do anything for you. Start thinking about things from your deathbed perspective and look at life in that angle. As for the sheikhs I see wallahi none truly appeal to me, but they may to others of course and where they are in life.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When it comes to others outside my family, wallahi hurdayda igama xumato. I sleep like a baby, it's not on my mind what they think of me or not unless I have something I need from them and that need isn't answered but outside of that. Walahi if you met me, you would think I am strange or weird but I am not. I am nice, i will talk, and do all that but when I go to sleep, it doesn't stay on my mind and that's how I determine now what's important or not.

I got my own demons so don't think I know it all, if I did, I wouldn't be speaking to you at all. The demons I have is needs and wants and I get mentally, physically, emotionally attached to it, I need to work on this. But im not spiritually attached as in I will care about it when I am in my death bed. That's where I am but it will be interesting journey life to figure this stuff out

Last edited:

zvmy

rare banana
When it comes to others outside my family, wallahi hurdayda igama xumato. I sleep like a baby, it's not on my mind what they think of me or not unless I have something I need from them and that need isn't answered but outside of that. Walahi if you met me, you would think I am strange or weird but I am not. I am nice, i will talk, and do all that but when I go to sleep, it doesn't stay on my mind and that's how I determine now what's important or not.

If only more Somalis were like that...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If only more Somalis were like that...

Everyone has their own demons sxb, even me. That's why when I go to the mosque, I don't see any answers provided to where I am. They collectively provide guidance to billions of people using the same method and style and not taking into consideration that we all have our own individual demons and if we don't get answers for it then that religion isn't really doing it's job. Those guys are more worried about khilafah, allahs laws, and feeding their egos, needs, and wants of this world, that's why I don't connect with them at spiritual level. They are focused on this maze that has no meaning in the end really.

My mind has become a-lot clearer now, I think that spiritual side was bothering me in life and making me not pay attention, or mind wandering when at work, and all this stuff. I can now detach the spiritual stuff away and say I will answer you in the future when I do a big ibn batuta style travel, but for now lets focus on this world cuz i need money, my health, my sanity to even achieve my ultimate spiritual goal. But honestly I am going to have figure out ways for failures along the way, needs, and wants and how to manoveure myself around it. But before I would just do what others were doing like get a good job, make money, get married, buy house and deep down I still had this emptiness.

I mean after a couple of weeks of a new car, I was back to that 'constant thinking' again. And it's always been like that no matter what it is in this world. So I sat down and realized im most happiest when i have no responsibility and carelessly can travel like a nomad around the world self sufficient and explore. Now I turned that into my life goal and I look at what I do now as steps not the end.

I am starting to view it all as a means to an end, it isn't my end to get married, to get a job, to make money, to eat, to sleep. It's just a means which will fuel my huge ibn batuta style travel in the future. I will be sleeping in the most remote villages in the world, That's going to power me on for a long time.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think life sxb deep down is just about creating the memories, cuz that's all you will have when sitting on ya death-bed and reflecting. If u have no memories and spent it doing what you weren't happy with or copying others or fakeness, you will probably die with regrets and in all honesty, I think that's where a human fails before god. Therapy is good just make sure they aren't feeding you the same dribbles out of a book. For example when they say, you need to find what your happy with. That's true, take that but when they provide suggestions on what that looks like, test it and see if on ya deathbed u can look back and say this made me happy, if it didn't move along and think for yourself when u was the most happiest.

I got my own demons so don't think I know it all, if I did, I wouldn't be speaking to you at all. The demons I have is needs and wants and I get mentally, physically, emotionally attached to it, I need to work on this. But im not spiritually attached as in I will care about it when I am in my death bed. That's where I am but it will be interesting journey life to figure this stuff out

Are you a psychopath ?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I only wish their was therapist or spiritualists or anything like that who just put down a syringe with a cocktail of death and say listen the benefits to this syringe is you will never wake up and have to handle life again, u will be in a deep sleep and there will no needs, wants, desires, or anything. This is what this syringe has to offer you, it will be nice and no pain. Or else find out what you want to live for because if it isn't better then what that syringe can give ya, consider ya options?

Secular Spiritual Mujahid therapy combined traits of spritualist and rationalists not a psychopath. I know it's not conventional type of thinking but if things were framed to me in that manner, I wouldn't of wasted my life up until this stage.

:bell:

The only reason people fear death is simply cause they don't know what lies beyond, that's what's keeping me back from it, I just don't know what I may walk into and I am a safety orientated person. Some are worried they may wake up in a hellish or heavenly or bizarre existence but I know I don't fear the atheist outcome nothingness and why I am not an atheist.

If we knew what was beyond death, there would be no fear and hence why my spiritual journey is to uncover death and that's where God factor comes into play. So when I am on my deathbed and say OK I studied my options in life and I can make a wise decision before I am swallowed up into death.

Last edited:

zvmy

rare banana
I only wish their was therapist or spiritualists or anything like that who just put down a syringe with a cocktail of death and say listen the benefits to this syringe is you will never wake up and have to handle life again, u will be in a deep sleep and there will no needs, wants, desires, or anything. This is what this syringe has to offer you, it will be nice and no pain. Or else find out what you want to live for because if it isn't better then what that syringe can give ya, consider ya options?

Secular Spiritual Mujahid therapy combined traits of spritualist and rationalists not a psychopath. I know it's not conventional type of thinking but if things were framed to me in that manner, I wouldn't of wasted my life up until this stage.

:bell:

Euthanasia :snoop:

Sometimes i want new friends too, maybe somali friends but really they are literally the same as cadaan "friends"

They talk behind your back, always jealous at eachother etc fake laughing

Hopefully is the age and they will mature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending