I need some Advice

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
We are both high schoolers. But he does come from a well off family. His dad has connections with the Ethiopian government or something like that.

giphy.gif
that money is stolen his family got it by killing and looting haram money is cursed money for all u know his family might be involved in all sorts of horrible shit

You're extremely young. Focus on your studies and forget this lil boy. Guys will always be around, but your education is very important right now.

You're extremely young. Focus on your studies and forget this lil boy. Guys will always be around, but your education is very important right now.
He doesn’t get in the way of my school life. But it’s just so complicated, maybe its because this is the first time I’ve ever liked a guy before but I can’t forget about him.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
He doesn’t get in the way of my school life. But it’s just so complicated, maybe its because this is the first time I’ve ever liked a guy before but I can’t forget about him.
He sounds like a great guy. Despite what everyone is saying on this thread you should stay with him. It seems like he makes you happy and doesn't influence you in any bad way and from what you are saying it seems like he compliments you well.

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I dont think SSpot is a great place you can go for relationship advice sis:tacky:, but since your here I might as well give you some generic advice.

-if there is a problem in your relationship just communicate with your partner.
-If you get in an argument take some space for yourself to think, and reflect.
- Everything isnt sunshine and rainbows in a relationship, and you should be aware of that before stepping in it if you already haven't.

Good luck

So their is this fellow horner boy I’ve been talking to for a year. We are friends but we got really close a couple of months ago.

He is a devout Muslim and so am I so neither of us date and we call each other “friends” even though we both know we like each other.

I blocked him a couple of weeks ago after I found out he was lying to me about so stuff and was acting like he was Somali when he was not. I unblocked him like a week ago and we forgave each other. We were recently talking about wether or not we will ever have a future together after we both graduate from University.

Even though I’m tired of his bullshît I still really like him and he’s so cute like so fucking handsome. I tried to hard to get over him and literally prayed Qiyama for weeks after I blocked him so I can get closer to Allah and forget about him.

I know my parents will be heartbroken if so ever married a non Somali.

Should I just forgive and forget especially since he apologized so many times or should I- I don’t know wallahi this is messing with my mind.

i know im really late but... lemme just go .... i get a vibe that your young..so let me just start with this ! your smart and a beautiful human being...

after reading the whole thread ... ive been where you have ... and didnt end well .. heartbreak is the fucking worst!!
white lies... and lies that dont add up are even worst ... because love is blinding you!
blocking him for good is a good start.. and trust and beilive me , youll be find

i promise you this.. youll appreciate the time of independency away from this lil boy. clear up your mind with small lil thing that make you happy.