I need some Advice

We are both high schoolers. But he does come from a well off family. His dad has connections with the Ethiopian government or something like that.

that money is stolen his family got it by killing and looting haram money is cursed money for all u know his family might be involved in all sorts of horrible shit

Desert Flower

Staff Member
You're extremely young. Focus on your studies and forget this lil boy. Guys will always be around, but your education is very important right now.

You're extremely young. Focus on your studies and forget this lil boy. Guys will always be around, but your education is very important right now.
He doesn’t get in the way of my school life. But it’s just so complicated, maybe its because this is the first time I’ve ever liked a guy before but I can’t forget about him.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Meme Queen
He doesn’t get in the way of my school life. But it’s just so complicated, maybe its because this is the first time I’ve ever liked a guy before but I can’t forget about him.
He sounds like a great guy. Despite what everyone is saying on this thread you should stay with him. It seems like he makes you happy and doesn't influence you in any bad way and from what you are saying it seems like he compliments you well.

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Meme Queen
I dont think SSpot is a great place you can go for relationship advice sis:tacky:, but since your here I might as well give you some generic advice.

-if there is a problem in your relationship just communicate with your partner.
-If you get in an argument take some space for yourself to think, and reflect.
- Everything isnt sunshine and rainbows in a relationship, and you should be aware of that before stepping in it if you already haven't.

Good luck

Asli

idiocy gives me energy
VIP
He sounds like a great guy. Despite what everyone is saying on this thread you should stay with him. It seems like he makes you happy and doesn't influence you in any bad way and from what you are saying it seems like he compliments you well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
says the asexual one
:denzelnigga:

Trending