I need some Advice

So their is this fellow horner boy I’ve been talking to for a year. We are friends but we got really close a couple of months ago.

He is a devout Muslim and so am I so neither of us date and we call each other “friends” even though we both know we like each other.

I blocked him a couple of weeks ago after I found out he was lying to me about so stuff and was acting like he was Somali when he was not. I unblocked him like a week ago and we forgave each other. We were recently talking about wether or not we will ever have a future together after we both graduate from University.

Even though I’m tired of his bullshît I still really like him and he’s so cute like so fucking handsome. I tried to hard to get over him and literally prayed Qiyama for weeks after I blocked him so I can get closer to Allah and forget about him.

I know my parents will be heartbroken if so ever married a non Somali.

Should I just forgive and forget especially since he apologized so many times or should I- I don’t know wallahi this is messing with my mind.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.

So their is this fellow horner boy I’ve been talking to for a year. We are friends but we got really close a couple of months ago.

He is a devout Muslim and so am I so neither of us date and we call each other “friends” even though we both know we like each other.

I blocked him a couple of weeks ago after I found out he was lying to me about so stuff and was acting like he was Somali when he was not. I unblocked him like a week ago and we forgave each other. We were recently talking about wether or not we will ever have a future together after we both graduate from University.

Even though I’m tired of his bullshît I still really like him and he’s so cute like so fucking handsome. I tried to hard to get over him and literally prayed Qiyama for weeks after I blocked him so I can get closer to Allah and forget about him.

Should I just forgive and forget especially since he apologized so many times or should I- I don’t know wallahi this is messing with my mind.
approach it logically, marriage is an important step in life. Make sure you are on the same page and know the person very properly. I know you are attracted to him already, but don’t let that trick you into liking him. Evaluate him objectively, then based on that plan your next move. Be careful my sister. That is my advice.

Girl another one? Didn’t you just move on from the Etho-Arab?

:faysalwtf:
It’s the same one. I couldn’t handle the heart break so I unblocked him. I’ve been the happiest this week since the last month or two. He brings so much joy to me

giphy.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
It’s the same one. I couldn’t handle the heart break so I unblocked him. I’ve been the happiest this week since the last month or two. He brings so much joy to me

giphy.gif
Abayo if you don’t make accept his apology then I’ll do it for you. Baax don’t make me drag you right now

giphy.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

don't he lied to u once he will lie to u again

Abayo if you don’t make accept his apology then I’ll do it for you. Baax don’t make me drag you right now

giphy.gif
But he’s a liar I don’t really trust him as much as I used to. He were suppose to be a fated Somali couple. Anyways he’s been so nice way nicer then usual lately because he’s sorry and I want to keep it like that.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
But he’s a liar I don’t really trust him as much as I used to. He were suppose to be a fated Somali couple. Anyways he’s been so nice way nicer then usual lately because he’s sorry and I want to keep it like that.
You need to give more details because like @Octavian said, if he lies once he will lie again. I just assumed he joked around and you blocked him for no damn reason. Elaborate

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
thats trixery be smart and don't fall for it being nice for a moment is not proof of that he has changed but rather a tactic to keep u around until he gets bored remember if he was genuine he wouldn't have lied to u from the start

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
One more thing op, don’t get married right away. Wait for at least eight months, see if him being nice was to just get you back or he was genuine.

Reborn
He was lying to you about being a Somali.Thats a huge RED FLAG.

If he couldn't be upfront about his identity I wonder about everything else.

Reborn
@BlackJack

Go through Muslim or Somali divorce videos on youtube.Most of them boil down to the individual over looking RED FLAGS which contributed to their divorce...

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent

having a serious relationship with one who is very comfortable with lies is not a wise move.

Cute won't pay your bills. Get out of your head babe gurl. Does he have a stable job? Lol 😆 do your home work sweetie .this too shall pass

Cute won't pay your bills. Get out of your head babe gurl. Does he have a stable job? Lol 😆 do your home work sweetie .this too shall pass
We are both high schoolers. But he does come from a well off family. His dad has connections with the Ethiopian government or something like that.

giphy.gif

Trending