I need help.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I'm having a hard time studying from home. I donno how but 24hrs flies by quickly and it is affecting my grades. Those of you who work or study from home, how do you manage your time?

Do you guys have a daily routine you follow?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
If you got a standing desk use it, or just stand at your desk I find it helps with concentration

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
20201010_233449.jpg start with this one

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You will actually need to buy a desk and a chair to put in the basement

GemState

36/21
VIP
How do you normally study at home? Get a desk if you don't have one, put ur computer there and just hit the books, it's not complicated.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I like the first 2 minutes so far, thanks :nvjpqts:

We are only allowed to drop or pick books in the public libraries in my city.

Read this book as well: The 5 Elements of Effective Thinking by Edward Burger and Michael Starbird

Also pomodorro technique works. If you have chrome this is a good app
Discipline helps a ton. Goodluck

Make a schedule and go to an isolated room where you can read, write and study. Build in your schedule some smaller breaks for launch, coffee time or getting some air outside to clear your head.. After you finish studying go for a long walk.. Follow this routine very strictly and you should be fine.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I study in my car. My house is too loud to do anything forget studying and the local library is a mess. I grab my laptop from my room and lock myself in my car :fittytousand:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Make a schedule and attach it on your wall. Promise yourself that you'd strictly follow that schedule.

Trending