I need help.No judgement.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Do any of you use all clad cookware? Now those things are the worst to cook anything in, everything sticks :noneck:
I've the cuisine art stainless cookware, it doesn't stick if I put the heat in medium. :banderas:

All my cook wares are stainless, I hate colorful or black cookware. Unless they're copper like this

mauviel-copper-12-piece-cookware-set-c.jpg

lmao

I can’t abuse my mod powers. It’s a slippery slope. Say I delete what you want, what if someone else who I’m cool with asks me to delete your threads?
Apples and oranges am the thread starter asking for this:bell:
Am not asking you to delete some one else thread:bell:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I've the cuisine art stainless cookware, it doesn't stick if I put the heat in medium. :banderas:

All my cook wares are stainless, I hate colorful or black cookware. Unless they're copper like this

mauviel-copper-12-piece-cookware-set-c.jpg
What’s the longevity of those? Or are you those people that replace their cookware every year on Black Friday lol All Clad will last you for decades, after a year of struggling, I’m getting the hang of it, still can’t make eggs with it, bought non stick pan just for the eggs lol

NotMyL

VIP
I have a friend who owns this set: https://www.carawayhome.com/product...MI_ajviO785gIVZf7jBx3cVgoTEAQYAyABEgKxbPD_BwE

Costs a pretty penny but that is the price that comes with quality. Non-Stick, Non Toxic, Oven safe etc. The whole nine yards.
I never heard of that brand, interesting. My all Clad is actually more expensive, I don’t mind paying the price when I know it will be worth it. I hate replacing things every month, would rather buy good quality products and pay the price.

https://www.williams-sonoma.com/m/products/all-clad-d5-stainless-steel-10-piece-cookware-set/?cm_cat=Google&sku=1577881&catalogId=21&cm_ite=1577881&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgebwBRDnARIsAE3eZjSXpPqwXajzpbJ32Ld8a5kbvHx3MTRxg_QAEZYZoHlZAy7NoZO5AkEaAiiiEALw_wcB&cm_ven=PLA&cm_pla=Cookware > Cookware Sets

That’s the set I currently own.

Last edited:

NotMyL

VIP

Muji

VIP
Do you mean Banana bread? I make those often but not banana cake lol anyways I love this lady, she is one of my favorite and it looks like she has a recipe for banana cake, from trying her other recipes, I can assure you she is the best. I love her recipe for carrot cake, please try it one day, you won’t be disappointed.
https://divascancook.com/southern-banana-cake-recipe-moist-fluffy/

In the uk we use the terms interchangeably. Please send me your recipe for the banana bread.

NotMyL

VIP
In the uk we use the terms interchangeably. Please send me your recipe for the banana bread.

Ahh I see, I use that divascancook lady’s recipe for the banana bread, just make sure the banana is really ripe, the more ripe the sweeter and better your bread will taste.
  • 3 large extra ripe bananas 1 1/2 cups mashed
  • 1 teaspoon lemon juice
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1/2-3/4 cup brown sugar I used 1/2 cup
  • 8 tablespoons butter softened ( 1 stick)
  • 2 eggs beaten
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup buttermilk
You making me wanna go make some now :banderas:we always have bananas that go bad in my house, the problem of buying 6 bananas when there’s only two of us lol

Trending

Latest posts