I need help.No judgement.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Do just as notmyl said. It's quite difficult at times but you'll be cooking perfect rice in no time!

I remember cooking my version of a rice porridge once. Ever since then I avoided cooking rice until recently. With the help of my mother of course. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Just dont stir too much because the rice will lose its form. Most importantly when you've finished boiling the rice, lower the temperature and let the rice cook itself with the lid on top.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Thank you ladies for the tips and thank you for not judging me. I'm suprised at @General Asad reply, I'm shocked in a good way, she has written a whole comment without putting a curse on me or threatening me with AK47. :stressed:

Again thank you @NotMyL @Muji @VixR @Céleste and others. I will keep your tips in mind next time I cook bariis. Inshallah :friendhug:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Here is a nice chocolate chip cookie recipe to go with the rice (I might make a batch tomorrow): https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/chocolate-chip-cookies/

chocolate-chip-cookies-1.jpg

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Thank you ladies for the tips and thank you for not judging me. I'm suprised at @General Asad reply, I'm shocked in a good way, she has written a whole comment without putting a curse on me or threatening me with AK47. :stressed:

Again thank you @NotMyL @Muji @VixR @Céleste and others. I will keep your tips in mind next time I cook bariis. Inshallah :friendhug:
I can be uncivilized and civilized when I need to be :zhqjlmx:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Do any of you use all clad cookware? Now those things are the worst to cook anything in, everything sticks :noneck:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
How can I make Somali rice without turning it into spicy oatmeal (porridge):liberaltears:

It's 2020 and I need to change my ways.

If you judge me and make fun of me, I hope you get diarrehea for the next 2 hours.:hillarybiz:
What a waste of oxygen you are. cant even cook a rice, kill yourself :kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

Trending