I miss my fucked up lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
its life changing
not life changing for me, i was already pretty centered spiritually and psychologically,
i havent experienced any increased empathy, or creativity , at least sustained.
while i was tripping i imagined myself writing an entire book, and after i came down i remembered allot of the main points.

:ftw9nwa:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
not life changing for me, i was already pretty centered spiritually and psychologically,
i havent experienced any increased empathy, or creativity , at least sustained.
while i was tripping i imagined myself writing an entire book, and after i came down i remembered allot of the main points.

:ftw9nwa:

Ah man thats why it didnt have much effect on you. Its changed me for the better, but in some ways im broken, i no longer care what others think of me so ill say or do whatever i want regardless of social etiquette.

Ah man thats why it didnt have much effect on you. Its changed me for the better, but in some ways im broken, i no longer care what others think of me so ill say or do whatever i want regardless of social etiquette.
Foresaaaal fame. lidded destroys your ego and your position in the cosmos. It Nisan amazing drug. Even steve j0bs took it.

lmao I would never order anything from the dark web, consider I live in murica I'd have my door knocked down quickly and get a felony charge.

I use to browse the silk road and dream market but never bought anything

lmao I would never order anything from the dark web, consider I live in murica I'd have my door knocked down quickly and get a felony charge.

I use to browse the silk road and dream market but never bought anything

good because Tor vpn browser is totally compromised from the beginning ,
one of the developers was a CIA asset and built backdoors.

no self respecting hacker uses TOR,

there are several much secure alternatives ,
you have to beg in hacker forums and prove yourself before getting any help,
and thats just the start of the trial.

they are bunch of paranoid fuckers and righlty so...

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

Man pure vs street shit that could potentially kill you. 11 a gram vs 40 a gram I know what I'm picking.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Turning 24 soon thinking of retiring from this hedonistic lifestyle but normal life is so boring, work gym sleep. I know why i do drugs and chase women, its to feel different, monotone life is not for me. Ill work towards my ambition and hopefully things will fall into place then.

tenor.gif

Tor and dark web were created by US government. It was always a setup not for some little fish that bought a couple drugs but the bigger fish that were moving weight on the web.

Tor was developed by the US Navy. They don't even keep it a secret it's just not a lot of people cared to look into it at the time
" The core principle of Tor, "onion routing", was developed in the mid-1990s by United States Naval Research Laboratory employees, mathematician Paul".

" It was originally developed with the U.S. Navy in mind, for the primary purpose of protecting government communications"

Bitcoin was created by the US government specifically the NSA in the 90's.

Do you have proof that bitcoin was designed by nsa in the 90s?

I doubt it , the whole concept is anti establishment, and the group of people who built it using the name satoshi are an open secret.

With bitcoin even with all the attempted regulations

Do you have proof that bitcoin was designed by nsa in the 90s?

I doubt it , the whole concept is anti establishment, and the group of people who built it using the name satoshi are an open secret.

With bitcoin even with all the attempted regulations
That's a big statement , do you have proof?

The Nsa has an objective and it's to protect central banks. That's it's main purpose protecting the US government comes second place but that's only because the US government is a creature of central banks.

Bitcoin goes against their raison d'etre.

I can move hundreds of millions worth of dollars on my person and launder drug money, traffic weapons , etc and
I don't need exchanges or even an internet connection much less the dark Web.
And there is nothing they can do to stop me other than good old fashioned detective work by human biengs.
Blockchain fintech leaves them out of the loop if it's used by people who are morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts