I miss my fucked up lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
coca leaves grow in the wild. what do you have to say about cocaine
nothing wrong with coca leaves, its natural,
hugo chavez and the president of bolivia used to have tea from coca leaves everyday ,
its no stronger than coffee and its good for you.

you need to process the leaves to make cocaine now that is some fucked up shit.
a decade ago when i used to drink, i was drunk as f*ck one night in some debauched house party, also had some weed as well... a friend of mine was having coke and i decided in my state to try it.
i was already so drunk i could hardly stay standing, but after one line of coke i was sober in 2 minutes.
it was unnerving how alert and sober i was when i was fucked up 2 minutes ago, there was a side-effect though, nrmally i could f*ck in my state, but as alert and sober as i was after that line, i could not get it up.. there was a friggin orgy happening right in front of me and i coulndt get an erection.
thats why i never touched the stuff ever after,
cocaine is a hell of a drug

that was my one and only experience of coke,
imagine if i was sober when i had it?

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
av
nothing wrong with coca leaves, its natural,
hugo chavez and the president of bolivia used to have tea from coca leaves everyday ,
its no stronger than coffee and its good for you.

you need to process the leaves to make cocaine now that is some fucked up shit.
a decade ago when i used to drink, i was drunk as f*ck one night in some debauched house party, also had some weed as well... a friend of mine was having coke and i decided in my state to try it.
i was already so drunk i could hardly stay standing, but after one line of coke i was sober in 2 minutes.
cocaine is a hell of a drug

that was my one and only experience of coke,
imagine if i was sober when i had it?
interesting. some source are saying the reason cola leaves are weaker than cocaine is due to malabsorption. that's why coca leaves have to be process to improve absoption.

VixR

Veritas
If you fail to appreciate clean fun and the state of limited responsibility you're in, instead getting high everday in your 20s just to get by, wtf are you gonna do in your 30s and 40s?

Ppl like @supz and yourself are setting yourselves up for miserable life events.

If you fail to appreciate clean fun and the state of limited responsibility you're in, instead getting high everday in your 20s just to get by, wtf are you gonna do in your 30s and 40s?

Ppl like @supz and yourself are setting yourselves up for miserable life events.
I don't get high everyday vicks dafuq. Im not a rich farax. :kodaksmiley:. you should perhaps try some lsd, and go into deep introspection to cure your ridiculous love of arm chair psychology. :comeon:

VixR

Veritas
I don't get high everyday vicks dafuq. Im not a rich farax. :kodaksmiley:. you should perhaps try some lsd, and go into deep introspection to cure your ridiculous love of arm chair psychology. :comeon:
I plan on trying LSD at some point, but absolutely not at this age.

You're into too many substances for your age, it's definitely affecting your brain chemistry :francis:

I plan on trying LSD at some point, but absolutely not at this age.

You're into too many substances for your age, it's definitely affecting your brain chemistry :francis:
Not really.I'd say that its actually helping me out. I have ADHD. There are studies that show improved cognitive functions when you do lsd and have ADHD...

VixR

Veritas
whatever you say ayeeyo. :mjlol:
:mjlol:Call me ayeyo if you like.
I've held off trying weed for the same reason, bc our brains are still developing. LSD is a psychelic, that's orders of magnitudes more risky, but I guess plenty of ppl are more liberal with bargaining their brain than I'm inclined to be. You'll remember me

:mjlol:Call me ayeyo if you like.
I've held off trying weed for the same reason, bc our brains are still developing. LSD is a psychelic, that's orders of magnitudes more risky, but I guess plenty of ppl are more liberal with bargaining their brain than I'm inclined to be. You'll remember me
"who are you? Why am I on this server?" *takes a hit* . Lool but on a serious note I'm not a frequent user. And your stance is a little more on the extreme side. I thought that you were in your late 20s from the way you articulate online. :cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas
"who are you? Why am I on this server?" *takes a hit* . Lool but on a serious note I'm not a frequent user. And your stance is a little more on the extreme side. I thought that you were in your late 20s from the way you articulate online. :cosbyhmm:
It's not extreme at all. You have to space these psyches out. If you're on molly and lsd every other weekend, you're for sure fucking your shit up.

lol I guess I'll take that as a compliment if you take my 'extreme' factual stance as advice.

It's not extreme at all. You have to space these psyches out. If you're on molly and lsd every other weekend, you're for sure fucking your shit up.

lol I guess I'll take that as a compliment if you take my 'extreme' factual stance as advice.

200.gif
:childplease:

lsd is one of the most harmless drugs out there..
microdoses, like 10 micograms will have amazing nootropic benefits..
i took a full dose and i was tripping like crazy...

no long term effects though..

Status
Not open for further replies.