I miss my fucked up lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I miss getting high all day every day, i miss having no plans for the day, i miss waking up next to random girls every other day, I miss hustling for my money, I miss being free.

A 9 to 5 is soul destroying f*ck me.

tenor.gif

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I miss getting high all day every day, i miss having no plans for the day, i miss waking up next to random girls every other day, I miss hustling for my money, I miss being free.

tenor.gif

Junkie life :kodaksmiley: This is the Somali guys we are left with in the diaspora :drakelaugh:

tenor.gif
me too :mjlol::mjlol:. you can just live alone and get high on your free time sxb. Do they drug test at your workplace?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
me too :mjlol::mjlol:. you can just live alone and get high on your free time sxb. Do they drug test at your workplace?

If they did they would have to fire half the workforce tech companies full of drug users. To be sharp i cant be doing drugs during the week, i smoke friday saturday. I cant even do molly ill feel fucked well into the next week :(

If they did they would have to fire half the workforce tech companies full of drug users. To be sharp i cant be doing drugs during the week, i smoke friday saturday. I cant even do molly ill feel fucked well into the next week :(
loool if only society was more welcoming of drugs. You in web development?

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe

What's the hardest drug you've ever done, & the worst trip you ever had:icon lol:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
loool if only society was more welcoming of drugs. You in web development?

I work in data

What's the hardest drug you've ever done, & the worst trip you ever had:icon lol:

Hardest as in most dangerous to your health? that would be molly, my worst trip happened on acid ended up in an ambulance with no shoes, had to walk back from the hospital through london with just socks whilst everything around me was melting all because i found some peanuts in my pocket and wasnt sure if i had ate some or not, lucky i was well experienced with psychedelics by this time and could still function some people would end up in a psychiatric unit

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I work in data

Hardest as in most dangerous to your health? that would be molly, my worst trip happened on acid ended up in an ambulance with no shoes, had to walk back from the hospital through london with just socks whilst everything around me was melting all because i found some peanuts in my pocket and wasnt sure if i had ate some or not, lucky i was well experienced with psychedelics by this time and could still function some people would end up in a psychiatric unit
:faysalwtf: Don't you fear becoming schizo by doing these drugs which happens in a bad trip. Dropping acid is intense:shookgabre:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿

tenor.gif
You're only fulfilling low carnal desires. Look towards spirituality, look for your creator.

May Allah guide you.

damn that reminds me of 2015 and 2016 2 years of being high as a kite practical every day i was only drug free during ramadan.
was studying project managment, part time, working random it jobs and uber part time,,

lots of gardening and spending time with my boy,,,,
and the beach back in 2000 i was probably the only black guy on bondi beach surfing,
took some effort by revisited that last year,,

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts