I might have grown accustomed to this world but I can't deny that

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaneki

jinx is my waifu 4 laifu
This world is undoubtedly imperfect- no matter how stupefied man becomes he will never believe that this world is a paradise. But I see it, as not only imperfect, but 'no good.' Fundamentally and irredeemably evil. Evil is not merely in this world, it is synonymous with it. Evil is not bound up with bad men, but with the very essence of the world itself. This is hell. The death, decay, predation, disease, filth. The unfathomable amounts of completely pointless suffering. And that's the thing- pain, suffering, and deprivation are absolutely essential to sentient life, they are the guiding principles of all sentient organisms, who are relentlessly pushed by pain, suffering, and deprivation throughout their entire lives. Not to mention that each and every one of us, no matter how "privileged" we are, face the possibility of immense suffering due to wrong decisions or simple misfortune.

Evil doesn’t exist, it’s merely a privation of good. The evil you see in all those things that you describe is but a reminder that all things in this world (incl. good) are finite. Infinity is God; God is the summum bonum and only with Him can you find respite.

And Allah is the only deity worthy of worship. I pray that you find your way back to His straight path.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
This world is undoubtedly imperfect- no matter how stupefied man becomes he will never believe that this world is a paradise. But I see it, as not only imperfect, but 'no good.' Fundamentally and irredeemably evil. Evil is not merely in this world, it is synonymous with it. Evil is not bound up with bad men, but with the very essence of the world itself. This is hell. The death, decay, predation, disease, filth. The unfathomable amounts of completely pointless suffering. And that's the thing- pain, suffering, and deprivation are absolutely essential to sentient life, they are the guiding principles of all sentient organisms, who are relentlessly pushed by pain, suffering, and deprivation throughout their entire lives. Not to mention that each and every one of us, no matter how "privileged" we are, face the possibility of immense suffering due to wrong decisions or simple misfortune.
It seems like you have given up, I kinda agree with you life is not perfect.

Evil doesn’t exist, it’s merely a privation of good. The evil you see in all those things that you describe is but a reminder that all things in this world (incl. good) are finite. Infinity is God; God is the summum bonum and only with Him can you find respite.

And Allah is the only deity worthy of worship. I pray that you find your way back to His straight path.

Evil and good coexists, you can't just deny the rules of nature.

It’s a blessing to just be alive. Everything else you can achieve if you work for it.

Hope you find a cure for what ails you

Evil and good coexists, you can't just deny the rules of nature.

*coexist
And ‘the rules of nature’ isn’t an objective idea. Many philosophers have looked at the good/evil ‘dichotomy’ in the same way I described it. Open your mind to philosophy ezz :2tjlv3e:

Hindus and Buddhists have an interesting take on suffering... It's due to desire, to be free of suffering you must rid yourself to material desire and attachment thus attaining self realisation.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
*coexist
And ‘the rules of nature’ isn’t an objective idea. Many philosophers have looked at the good/evil ‘dichotomy’ in the same way I described it. Open your mind to philosophy ezz :2tjlv3e:

You can't help but only see from the religious perspective, this' s instincts we are born with.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

WOW. i add Kaneki to the mental institution i sent RKELLY and LONE.

Tell that to the Asians cocking animals alive and skin cats.
Well Indians on the whole are vegetarian inclined and there are prohibitions against causing suffering to animals... East Asians, yes I agree but that could be due to Buddhism never fully supplanting older religious beliefs and practices in places like China.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words

Worrying means you suffer twice, take a break from worrying about what you can't control. Live a little sxb.

You seem to be super lonely i advice you to at least have someone behind your back, a friend maybe? Your parents? I have read your posts and you write quite well. Have you ever thought about writing as a career? Talk to your parents even if you have grudges for them for they were raising all this time don't be a heartbreak to them sort out things with your father and get their blessings sxb.

TooMacaan

VIP
Anyone else notice how this guy never replies to his threads??? Like...he'll go all out (paragraphs, pessimism overload, the whole shebang) when it comes to writing his rants...but will completely neglect to consider our feedback, afterwards:gucciwhat:. He legit doesn't even care for our opinions; he just wants to use us as his emotional dumping ground :dwill:..

NOT TODAY WARYAA!!, NOT TODAY!!!:fittytousand:.

tenor.gif

audhubillah you always post some depressive shyt.

I have two advice for you.

1. if you are young you'll get over it
2. make an appointment with the doc ask to be seen by mental health professionals

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
stop playing video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts