I might have grown accustomed to this world but I can't deny that

Status
Not open for further replies.
I avoid people like you at school. Not entertaining any negative thoughts in my circle. It’s infectious.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
giphy.gif

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Sounds like you dwell on the negative too much. You went through something but can't seem to get over it, instead you question the world and everything around you.

Try a change of space, move or something. Reaching such a low is not healthy. Good luck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How many threads like this before OP makes a murder suicide thread? I am betting on at least three more.
:farmajoyaab:

dr.leorio

death\emitter

this you?:gaasdrink:

I've noticed all this guys post are either from reddit or 4chan. I mean know I don't make thread posts but have some originality you clout chaser!

Muji

VIP

this you?:gaasdrink:

I've noticed all this guys post are either from reddit or 4chan. I mean know I don't make thread posts but have some originality you clout chaser!

Looooooool
Plagiarism

We all went through this phase hopefully she gets out of it or it will destroy her life

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Forget about the indifferent, cold and dangerous world. Your plagiarism is invariably more wicked. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I get that people do it on an academic setting, but on an obscure forum on the interwebs though? What could you possibly hope to gain from doing that?:patrice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hello kaneki

How is your Aabo/dad doing huuno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending