I might go to prison for killing someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making a medical app right now. I set up the models yesterday and I will be hooking it up to a server during the next few weeks. I just know someone will die using my app. I have to explicitly say it is not my fault if there is death or bodily harm.

Yea right you wanna lure me in with a nice one next time try better
this is my models I need to fix it
screen-shot-2018-11-03-at-5-20-32-pm-png.58419

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 5.20.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 5.20.32 PM.png
    272.8 KB · Views: 433

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
nah swift ios
I suggest sometime maybe in the future you make a transaction app for governmental and commercial purposes the person holds a scanner to the apps at code and the fine gets sent since Somalia and most of Africa have phones it should be possible

it's a solution to courruption

I suggest sometime maybe in the future you make a transaction app for governmental and commercial purposes the person holds a scanner to the apps at code and the fine gets sent since Somalia and most of Africa have phones it should be possible

An app that pays fines to the gov :faysalwtf:

you want the geeljires to kill me

Ramen

🌸

like the wechat app that people use in china?

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
An app that pays fines to the gov :faysalwtf:

you want the geeljires to kill me
Nah so tax men and officers can find the person without bribes involved since we record their pay it they get a sudden increase we will know , what do you think I was planning on the logistic side much but forgot the rest

Nah so tax men and officers can find the person without bribes involved since we record their pay it they get a sudden increase we will know , what do you think I was planning on the logistic side much but forgot the rest
You want my app to be a snitch? Those geeljires will definitely behead me publicly sorry I like my life.

Ramen

🌸
yeah if you're motivated.
Also it pays very well like 6, 7,8 figures in USA plus you don't got competition from desperate Indians that charge very low cause they can't afford macs so they don't learn swift.
do you have any apps?

do you have any apps?
I used to have a game on the app store but it was taken down cause I didn't update it. The app I'm working on right now reminds people to take their meds. Morning, afternoon and evening. They get an alarm and a push notification. Instead of me using an api to choose their medicine from I am having them take a picture of their meds and they get to give it a name they recognize write a little note saying take before meals or whatever. The image gets compressed and saved into one of the google servers and the labels(med name, notes, the frequencies, timer) gets saved into the server as well. @Knowles @D2HUM8L31NE @Hammond

I was joking about killing someone but I still have to declare why I am not responsible for taking the wrong meds in the terms and conditions and privacy policy

Status
Not open for further replies.