I might go to prison for killing someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
I used to have a game on the app store but it was taken down cause I didn't update it. The app I'm working on right now reminds people to take their meds. Morning, afternoon and evening. They get an alarm and a push notification. Instead of me using an api to choose their medicine from I am having them take a picture of their meds and they get to give it a name they recognize write a little note saying take before meals or whatever. The image gets compressed and saved into one of the google servers and the labels(med name, notes, the frequencies, timer) gets saved into the server as well. @Knowles @D2HUM8L31NE @Hammond

so basically youre going to save lives by developing that app

is that an easy way to jannah?:cosbyhmm:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I used to have a game on the app store but it was taken down cause I didn't update it. The app I'm working on right now reminds people to take their meds. Morning, afternoon and evening. They get an alarm and a push notification. Instead of me using an api to choose their medicine from I am having them take a picture of their meds and they get to give it a name they recognize write a little note saying take before meals or whatever. The image gets compressed and saved into one of the google servers and the labels(med name, notes, the frequencies, timer) gets saved into the server as well. @Knowles @D2HUM8L31NE @Hammond

I was joking about killing someone but I still have to declare why I am not responsible for taking the wrong meds in the terms and conditions and privacy policy
How much does it cost to create an app and upload it to the App Store?

My co worker said if cost a lot but I didn’t believe him

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Its expensive not cheap the developer(me) needs to eat.
Oh so the idea is given to you and you make it basically.

So say if you make an app and it ends up becoming really big.

Will you only get paid the initial amount you received or will you become a multi millionaire as well

Oh so the idea is given to you and you make it basically.

So say if you make an app and it ends up becoming really big.

Will you only get paid the initial amount you received or will you become a multi millionaire as well
The customer owns it I only get what they paid me to make it. If it makes millions its still theirs. They can hire me to do updates though. Some companies offer stock as bonus for their developers.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The customer owns it I only get what they paid me to make it. If it makes millions its still theirs. They can hire me to do updates though. Some companies offer stock as bonus for their developers.
How long did it take for you to learn how to do this?

If you developed your own app how much would it cost to post it on the App Store

You want my app to be a snitch? Those geeljires will definitely behead me publicly sorry I like my life.
Make an app that can track illegal fishing vessels in the somali waters vicinity. So we can snitch to the un.

Is this already a thing??

:cosbyhmm:

I was joking about killing someone but I still have to declare why I am not responsible for taking the wrong meds in the terms and conditions and privacy policy
How long does it take you to make an app? i have good ideas but don't have the developing skills. We could collaborate. Let me know what you charge. I will need to see proof of you work before i hire you.

:westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts