I met @steamdevelopment in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
giphy.gif

Firstly I wanted an unbias opinion because almost of my friends can’t dres or either say anything looks good on me, secondly you’re the one who has 5000 messages on this troll site so who’s really without friends?? Thirdly don’t hop into threads using dumb shit to try drag es with..... use something else. Wallahi these birches with the cartoon avis love to talk about shit they don’t know

I've been on here since last year,
But you've been on this site
Since September 22 of this
Year

And you have 1,944 posts,
It seems your the one on
Here on a daily basis

:mjlol: Learn to space out
Your sentences or don't they
Teach that in your BTEC
Health and social class?

:dead:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Year

It seems your the one on
Here on a daily basis

Teach that I need yours Btec
Health and social class?

Real qarxis :gunsmiley:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Year

It seems your the one on
Here on a daily basis

Teach that in your BTEC
Health and social class?

NO not really....? I’ve been here a month but you’ve been here a year so idk how you’re coming for me? How about you take the Trash kylie Jenner drawing you drew out your avi then maybe I’ll take you seriously

NO not really....? I’ve been here a month but you’ve been here a year so idk how you’re coming for me? How about you take the Trash kylie Jenner drawing you drew out your avi then maybe I’ll take you seriously

Horta are you really this stupid? It says when you first Joined the site on your profile
:liberaltears:

Coming for you? You involved yourself. Furthermore you asked to be dragged, so I obliged.

So your telling me you have amassed 1,995 posts in less than ONE MONTH? subhan'Allah that
figure took me a couple of months, and I have been a member since 2016

:faysalwtf: Cant you do math? are you dyslexic?.....:russ: go back to talking
about what a hoe you are and how you wanna eat siil out - Run the f*ck along

Horta are you really this stupid? It says when you first Joined the site on your profile

Coming for you? You involved yourself. Furthermore you asked to be dragged, so I obliged.

So your telling me you have amassed 1,995 posts in less than ONE MONTH? subhan'Allah that

Naya, listen you maggot-filled-sperm deposit:what:

My amidrable wife is giving you a way out like your mother tried but the abortion clinic was sadly closed those weeks...:kodaksmiley:

Go open your orifices to whatever clan politician your dad needs to repay to finance his khat-habbit :ummhmm:

When I and @yasmin lan visit Somalia, and not the fake country Somaliland that your mental institutions buddies convinced you off, we will graciously adopt your mutant children :stopit:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

FIRst of all define what hoe is! Second of all I don’t care adlest it ain’t 6000!!!!!! And adleast I haven’t been lingering on this site for a year!! You been entertaining these es for a year take the L lastly bring receipts to the table when did I say I wanted to eat somebody out and was serious??? You sound like you’re 14 run along dear child shouldn’t you be watching game of thrones or something ???

FIRst of all define what hoe is! Second of all I don’t care adlest it ain’t 6000!!!!!! And adleast I haven’t been lingering on this site for a year!! You been entertaining these es for a year take the Lastly bring receipts to the table when did I say I wanted to eat somebody out and was serious??? You sound like you’re 14 run along dead child shouldn’t you be watching game of thrones or something ???

Go cry to your half breed mother

:siilaanyosmile:you should know what that definition means, as you quarter gaalo
:samwelcome:

Naya, listen you maggot-filled-sperm deposit:what:

My amidrable wife is giving you a way out like your mother tried but the abortion clinic was sadly closed those weeks...:kodaksmiley:

Go open your orifices to whatever clan politician your dad needs to repay to finance his khat-habbit :ummhmm:

When I and @yasmin lan visit Somalia, and not the fake country Somaliland that your mental institutions buddies convinced you off, we will graciously adopt your mutant children :stopit:

Funny thing is your mother was supposed to swallow you, but sadly the needed the cash so
badly she fucked your aids infested father

:siilaanyolaugh: I would say father, but the whole Somali National Army ran a train
on her, I suppose you can say you were conceived by multiple sperms

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Go cry to your half breed mother

:siilaanyosmile:you should know what that definition means, as you quarter gaalo
:samwelcome:
Awww you mad sis? What did my mother have to do with this? And I’m Muslim. Weak drag coming from a weak . Define the word hoe for me I wanna laugh at your reply and also bring recipts we all know I hate liars

Funny thing is your mother was supposed to swallow you, but sadly the needed the cash so

:siilaanyolaugh:

Yo my mum is dead and of breast cancer if you ask:dabcasar:

But biiiiiitch who is talking? The red light special family, your parents met in a brothel with your father on all fours.....for a pig, They call him the pig-man and he was the one that brought the swine flue to Europe :trumpsmirk:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

:siilaanyolaugh: I would say father, but the whole Somali National Army ran a train
@Steamdevolopment give me a reason why I shouldn’t dabble into my brujeria right now because I feel like cursing her with the blood of a calf and give her alopecia @GlitzyCue_

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

What kind of insecure makes fun of others mother? Are you so insecure you gotta make fun of the dead?

Awww you mad sis? What did my mother have to do with this? And I’m Muslim. Weak drag coming from a weak . Define the word how for me I wanna laugh at your reply and also bring recipts we all know I hate liars

No one cares what you hate and don't hate,

Atleast make this shit entertaining

:sass2:

Yo my mum is dead and of breast cancer if you ask:dabcasar:

But biiiiiitch who is talking? The red light special family, your parents met in a brothel with your father on all fours.....for a pig, They call him the goat-man and he was the one that brought the swine flue to Europe :trumpsmirk:

:tacky: you lie so much, how do I know this isn't one of your other fairy tales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts