I met @steamdevelopment in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
shes a weird character she held a massive black butt plug and was shouting “ooga booga I’m gonna catch you” long story short we’re married now and are adopting a cute little Japanese baby. Ordered her on amazon hopefully we get her before Monday because me and my wife are gonna fly to Mogadishu and help president Cheese with al shabab and help legalize gay marriage :it0tdo8:

shes a weird character she held a massive black butt plug and was shouting “ooga booga I’m gonna catch you” long story short we’re married now and are adopting a cute little Japanese baby. Ordered her on amazon hopefully we get her before Monday because me and my wife are gonna fly to Mogadishu and help president Cheese with al shabab and help legalize gay marriage :it0tdo8:

I can wait for our gaybies to arrive.:mjkkk:

It'll be the best christmas after last year where we had Satan over to bless our santanic weeding :it0tdo8:

We'll make @Reiko our godmother, so she has something to look up to in our marriage :siilaanyosmile:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I can wait for our gaybies to arrive.:mjkkk:

It'll be the best christmas after last year where we had Satan over to bless our santanic weeding :it0tdo8:
We really must invite micheal Jackson lets get him a first class from hell :oh6b81q:! Hunny do you mine taking the 19 inch destroying dildo out the washing machine I want it to dry

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@yasmin lan you could do better, the woman has been around the block. Anyways unless you have amazon prime, you gonna have to wait a week for that baby. I'm still waiting for an order I placed on cyber Monday, should've did the 2 day shipping.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I won't be no stay at home dad. Daddy will be working as a lawyer :hillarybiz:
I’ll guess I’ll have to marry a second butch lesbian.... @Reiko you wanna be our free nanny? You look like a man so I guess you can be daddy number 2. In return we’ll feed you whats left of our dinners and random pocket change and collected lint from the washer

TooMacaan

VIP
Only for @yasmin lan, she can drill all she wants ;)

Honey, remember to bring the flash-light and candel lights for a hot evening BSDM :oh6b81q:
:vqbuyv0:
She’s a switch only for me though:lolbron:! @Steamdevolopment i guess our little bundle of joy xing ming Lin lan Ching xon chong jr is gonna be in the mail after out big satanic fest:(
:jaynerd:I thought the baby was Japanese...not Chinese. ?__?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ll guess I’ll have to marry a second butch lesbian.... @Reiko you wanna be our free nanny? You look like a man so I guess you can be daddy number 2. In return we’ll feed you whats left of our dinners and random pocket change and collected lint from the washer

Don't be generous to it. Leftover trash once a week and clean urine and she'll be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending