NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
One day out of distrust I asked kaleel and a month later he changed my name :(
Only problem is I regret it
Oh I loved being lola
I can see why they say sucide is never
A solution
It's going to take time to get used to this lol I used to think of that song "whatever lola wants" whenever I saw your name.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Dont go to south korea, they will stare at you 24/7 and the clothes they're selling are too small

The food is cheap and clean tho

IMG_1357.PNG

You're the expert on fictional countries, Miss Somaliland. Teach me your ty ways :trumpsmirk:

No one can out master you and punaniland, but no one wants out dated siil:deadosama:

Pry do tell, how can the biggest on spot call someone more virtuous than her one?

It seems the last white dick you took, pierced that raisin sized brain of yours naaya

:cosbyhmm:

No one can out master you and punaniland, but no one wants out dated siil:deadosama:

Pry do tell, how can the biggest on spot call someone more virtuous than her one?

It seems the last white dick you took, pierced that raisin sized brain of yours naaya

:cosbyhmm:

Dear, if you were any dumber I would have to water you. I'll bring the water hose :trumpsmirk:

Naya, I'm a proud lesbian, the only white thing I've seen is your white hot rage :ileycry:

You're too young to be white dick obessed, espcially when it is going to be an old senile former President that will claim you as his property.
Such is the ways of Siiland :siilaanyosmile:

Dear, if you were any dumber I would have to water you. I'll bring the water hose :trumpsmirk:

Naya, I'm a proud lesbian, the only white thing I've seen is your white hot rage :ileycry:

You're too young to be white dick obessed, espcially when it is going to be an old senile former President that will claim you as his property.
Such is the ways of Siiland :siilaanyosmile:

Funny I saw a picture that
reminded Me of how your dusty
siil looks

IMG_7999.jpg

We all know you love fisting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts