I met an SJW for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even think Reer Xamar people like being Somali.
I knew one and he used to claim Kenyan until one day I found out he was Somali
I will not generalize them all though.

That’s the impression I got from her. She doesn’t like being Somali but can’t go to Saudi were her family supposedly traces their lineage because they don’t see Reer Xamar as Arabs :icon lol:

Kulaha Somali women before colonisation wore jilbaabs and niqaabs and were “good Muslims” before the colonials made them gaal and forced women to wear guntiinos :gucciwhat::mahubowtf:

That’s the impression I got from her. She doesn’t like being Somali but can’t go to Saudi were her family supposedly traces their lineage because they don’t see Reer Xamar as Arabs :icon lol:
We should have Somali DNA tests to see if they are really self hating or non somalis. If they fail then send hem back to Arabia. f*ck having bastards that hate us in our own country.

:nahgirl:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
We should have Somali DNA tests to see if they are really self hating or non somalis. If they fail then send hem back to Arabia. f*ck having bastards that hate us in our own country.

:nahgirl:
Most Reer Xamar's are chill and very nice. She was probably brainwashed by BLM supporters on Twitter. All these BLM Xalimos will eventually grow up from the faze anyways. Just give it time.

Most Reer Xamar's are chill and very nice. She was probably brainwashed by BLM supporters on Twitter. All these BLM Xalimos will eventually grow up from the faze anyways. Just give it time.
Believe me they are here to stay in the west. Degeneracy is their drug and they will never give that up.

Timo Jareer and proud

Believe me they are here to stay in the west. Degeneracy is their drug and they will never give that up.
Hopefully they snap out of it. Eventually, nearly all of will be back in Somalia/Djibouti sooner or later. I also don't plan on staying here for the next 13 years.

Hopefully they snap out of it. Eventually, nearly all of will be back in Somalia/Djibouti sooner or later. I also don't plan on staying here for the next 13 years.
True bro. But i'm telling you somalis back home don't take too kindly to those that don't respect their way of life and try to change them with this western crap. My cousins told me locals frown upon diaspora that come and enforce their ways on the locals. We must go back with the attitude of hoping to enrich the whole country and the locals included for their bravery and hard efforts in picking up the pieces while everyone left.

Timo Jareer and proud

True bro. But i'm telling you somalis back home don't take too kindly to those that don't respect their way of life and try to change them with this western crap. My cousins told me locals frown upon diaspora that come and enforce their ways on the locals. We must go back with the attitude of hoping to enrich the whole country and the locals included for their bravery and hard efforts in picking up the pieces while everyone left.
Yeah, the locals especially in Hargeisa dislike the diaspora with a passion.
When I went to Hargeisa two years ago to visit family there, they all thought I was some hood rat sent to Hargeisa like those British gangbangers.:mjlol:

Once I explained to them that I was actually just some nerd from Canada who wanted to visit family they where very nice and chill.:salute:

Last edited:
Because we ain't Bantu. African Americans are BANTU. We don't need to associate ourselves with Bantus. Simple as that.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending