I maybe 1/8 yemeni

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
When this guy claimed arab its not ok but when people say they are half jewish is ok i see the double standards mickey mouse users
tenor (4).gif

Naa

Not Chun li
Small brain
I guess my brain is very small cuz I don't know how a "not real user" can even comment and I don't know what Mickey Mouse has to do with something not being real.

Use your big brain and explain.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I guess my brain is very small cuz I don't know how a "not real user" can even comment and I don't know what Mickey Mouse has to do with something not being real.

Use your big brain and explain.
Baa naga taag 😡

I like to play it safe and ignore arabs, because you never know what moral ground they might have. They're governments are not transparent and they may be fighting tooth and nail from stopping the Arabian Peninsula becoming Shia or Shia-dominated. Allah knows best. I'd avoid settling down in their countries however.

Edit: The countries with the Kafalah system

Half Yemen/Somalis be like: I'm Somali
Full Somalis: my great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother was Yemeni
I always thought my friend was reer xamar cuz of how he looks. After 20 years we find out his mom's side is yemeni. He never talks about yemenis nor associate with them although he is half yemeni.