I maybe 1/8 yemeni

Royalflush

novacane
Ok.... congratulations:reallymaury:faan bu uu mooda:mjlol::mjlol: why can’t Somalis be proud of being FULL somali. I remember Somalis in school claim half arab fully well knowing warya I know your whole family uffffff.
Niggas will claim their half Jewish or half French Canadian :comeon:
but when I say There’s a possibility I have arab I get smoke?:westbrookwtf:the antiarabism here is rife uff

meel igafadhiiso

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
When this guy claimed arab its not ok but when people say they are half jewish is ok i see the double standards mickey mouse users
tenor (4).gif

At least claim the arabs that are well off. Not the homeless yemenis :drakekidding:
Saudis are not well off

Venezuela has oil but America didn't build a petrodollar system around Venezuela

Arabs are actually poor in the modern sense, very few sheikh families are rich, the average Saudi is about the same as a middle class american, but white people have talent and innovation. They built their countries by themselves. Arabs are just desert herders. They can't even put pipes in the ground without white engineers to help them

Arabs are not to be looked up at all, take away Islam and they literally have nothing

They're not good looking by any modern sense, big noses, short bodies, pot bellies

They have to buy black players from Africa to play on their football teams because they can't play

They have to buy labor from Asia because their bodies can't handle hard strenuous labor in the sun

They have to buy Filipino maids because Arab women are lazy and overweight. They shove Filipino women in freezers to die or bury them in the Arabian sand.

I saw a video of Saudi man trying to attack a Pakistani guy. The Paki threw 1 punch and the Saudi smashed against his car and the Paki was no Mike Tyson either. So Arabs aren't physically good with fighting either in general sense, however the Pakistani got deported for it.

Their science departments are filled with Japanese and Germans. Those two are the smart races who generally build things from Playstation to Volkswagen

Arabs export nothing but oil and import everything

I don't see Arab male models or media personalities either

Some Arabs larp to be Latino and try to say they're related to Latinos

However Latinos are smart, good at football, have great food and hot women. The Arabs aren't remotely on Latino levels

Also Europeans Asians and blacks love latinas.

Naa

Not Chun li
Small brain
I guess my brain is very small cuz I don't know how a "not real user" can even comment and I don't know what Mickey Mouse has to do with something not being real.

Use your big brain and explain.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I guess my brain is very small cuz I don't know how a "not real user" can even comment and I don't know what Mickey Mouse has to do with something not being real.

Use your big brain and explain.
Baa naga taag 😡

Arabs are not to be looked up at all, take away Islam and they literally have nothing

They're not good looking by any modern sense, big noses, short bodies, pot bellies

They have to buy black players from Africa to play on their football teams because they can't play

They have to buy labor from Asia because their bodies can't handle hard strenuous labor in the sun

They have to buy Filipino maids because Arab women are lazy and overweight. They shove Filipino women in freezers to die or bury them in the Arabian sand.

I saw a video of Saudi man trying to attack a Pakistani guy. The Paki threw 1 punch and the Saudi smashed against his car and the Paki was no Mike Tyson either. So Arabs aren't physically good with fighting either in general sense, however the Pakistani got deported for it.

Their science departments are filled with Japanese and Germans. Those two are the smart races who generally build things from Playstation to Volkswagen

Arabs export nothing but oil and import everything

I don't see Arab male models or media personalities either

Some Arabs larp to be Latino and try to say they're related to Latinos

However Latinos are smart, good at football, have great food and hot women. The Arabs aren't remotely on Latino levels

Also Europeans Asians and blacks love latinas.
naa Abu Abdalla maa kuu gooyey, maxaa kaa qaldan?
" Take away Islam and Arabs have nothing"? Ayaga maa diinta iska leh ama mas'uul ka ah laxyahay goosaha waa weyn. If Abu Abdalla haduu kuu ganbiyay anaga hanagu calaacalin.

Trending