I maybe 1/8 yemeni

Royalflush

novacane
I was talking with my parents and I asked them why I look so cadcad compared to my father who is mx on both sides
And they joked and said my great grandmother was yemeni.
I cannot get a straight answer and I can’t be arsed to take a dna test :mjhaps:

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
The man asked a simple question lol. Where did the larping come from? And can we please stop abusing that word :snoop:

it’s nothing personal towards op.. like it’s always yemen.. why is yemen so interesting to claim? It boggles my mind

Also no I like that word.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was talking with my parents and I asked them why I look so cadcad compared to my father who is mx on both sides
And they joked and said my great grandmother was yemeni.
I cannot get a straight answer and I can’t be arsed to take a dna test :mjhaps:

Do not take ancestry dna test. U might find out u have 5 % Ashkenazi Jewish

u will never be the same
1614961499702.png

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Ok.... congratulations:reallymaury:faan bu uu mooda:mjlol::mjlol: why can’t Somalis be proud of being FULL somali. I remember Somalis in school claim half arab fully well knowing warya I know your whole family uffffff.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
There was this girl who used to always say she was 1/6 arab in every thread i think her name was Dacaad90

Royalflush

novacane
Ok.... congratulations:reallymaury:faan bu uu mooda:mjlol::mjlol: why can’t Somalis be proud of being FULL somali. I remember Somalis in school claim half arab fully well knowing warya I know your whole family uffffff.
Niggas will claim their half Jewish or half French Canadian :comeon:
but when I say There’s a possibility I have arab I get smoke?:westbrookwtf:the antiarabism here is rife uff

meel igafadhiiso

Trending