I married my first cousin

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
imagine knowing the consequences of inbreeding and still marrying ur cousin? lmaoo somalis are turning into the ayrabs.

Niggas are weird,
My cousins made me take shower as a kid, I can't imagine having children with one of them.
:jcoleno: :jcoleno:

Little Lamagoodle children finna born with 10head's :ohdamn:

Don't listen to these fools who say stay away from what Allah has made halal for you

Hey its completely halal true. But if you are a product of a cousin marriage yourself, then not marrying your cousin is the best course of action. I've seen the effects of multigenerational cousin marriages and it is a fact that it causes high rates of disabilities and learning difficulties.

Obviously, in your case it seems like it is a one off and that your parents aren't cousins, so you should be fine and as you said ultimately, its qadr of Allah.

How are you planning to explain that to your kids? I’d disown my parents if I found out they were first cousins. The fact that even knowing the potential risks they still went and had me....ugh gross.

How are you planning to explain that to your kids? I’d disown my parents if I found out they were first cousins. The fact that even knowing the potential risks they still went and had me....ugh gross.
It's permitted in Islam and It's not taboo in somalia only in the west.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Abdi

its qadrAllah, if he wants he can give me a sickly child even if I married outside the family
It's jumping in the fire, and saying, it qadar Allah, if he wants it could burn my house.

You have the will to choose the right and avoid harm, not go straight to it and blame God for that.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Majority of people in this thread told me to go for it and so i did :samwelcome: ask me anything
Your mf kids will come out looking like this :damn:
1619712752284.jpg
220px-Barkhad_Abdi_at_LFCC_Awards.jpg

Are you for real first cousin like you could have pick any woman in somalia or diaspora but you choose her. Not saying she is ugly or anything like that but COME ON FIRST COUSIN?!?!? :westbrookwtf:

like how can even people marry their own cousins it like almost marrying your own sister. I could never do that shit it so gross to even thinking about it. :ohlord:

Trending

Latest posts