I just want to put it out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I love Arabs and I consider myself an Arab. To insult Arabs is to insult me. We are one body. Arabs contributed greatly to Somali history. Had it not been for Arabs, the Horn of Africa would not be that rich in history.

1. South Arabian tribes migrated to East Africa and created Abyssinia/Axumite empire.

2. Ajuraan and Adal were Somali run sultanates but Arabicin tradition e.g. language and literature etc.

3. We would not have been such a resilient group. interaction with Arabs learned us a lot, since the Arabs and Habesha(South Arabian people) interacted with the Persians and Greeks or Romans.

4. We would not be so cohesive as the clan system is originally Arab in nature.

5. Our language is made up greatly of Arab words.

6. Arabs still respect us even though Somalis have shitted all over themselves. Don't blame Arabs blame yourselves.

7. Arabs have shaped Somali society in such a extent our mythological forefathers are Arabs. Since we are Nilotufian and never felt part of the Bantu group. It's our interaction with Arabs which gave us a sense of identity.

8. Most of Somali exports reach the Middle East. Which basically means Arabs are our lifeline.

9. Without Arabs there would not have been Sayidka. He moved to Arabia to acquire knowledge.

10. Arabs recognized Somalis as a distinguished group and not to be confused with the Zanj.

Need I say more?

انا عربي و أفتخر

Btw I am not Arab bootylicker when an Arab is wrong I will spit in his face. Aabaha was. Also btw I don't lean towards Arabs and hate Bantu. I respect all ethnic groups equally. Hatred is bad for the heart. Take it from me.

Last edited:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Highly retarded post.

We aren’t arab, we accept Islam and practice it. Islam literally has nothing to with arabness, Arabs didn’t bring us Islam, Allah did.

And Somalis aren’t half bred, we aren’t a mix of Arabs iyo madows

It's okay everybody move it along!....nothing to see here.....just the 68 dormant iq that activates in 1:4 family members.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Highly retarded post.

We aren’t arab, we accept Islam and practice it. Islam literally has nothing to with arabness, Arabs didn’t bring us Islam, Allah did.

And Somalis aren’t half bred, we aren’t a mix of Arabs iyo madows
I hardly mentioned any of the xaar you're spewing

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I love Arabs and I consider myself an Arab. To insult Arabs is to insult me. We are one body. Arabs contributed greatly to Somali history. Had it not been for Arabs, the Horn of Africa would not be that rich in history.

1. South Arabian tribes migrated to East Africa and created Abyssinia/Axumite empire.

2. Ajuraan and Adal were Somali run sultanates but Arabicin tradition e.g. language and literature etc.

3. We would not have been such a resilient group. interaction with Arabs learned us a lot, since the Arabs and Habesha(South Arabian people) interacted with the Persians and Greeks or Romans.

4. We would not be so cohesive as the clan system is originally Arab in nature.

5. Our language is made up greatly of Arab words.

6. Arabs still respect us even though Somalis have shitted all over themselves. Don't blame Arabs blame yourselves.

7. Arabs have shaped Somali society in such a extent our mythological forefathers are Arabs. Since we are Nilotufian and never felt part of the Bantu group. It's our interaction with Arabs which gave us a sense of identity.

8. Most of Somali exports reach the Middle East. Which basically means Arabs are our lifeline.

9. Without Arabs there would not have been Sayidka. He moved to Arabia to acquire knowledge.

10. Arabs recognized Somalis as a distinguished group and not to be confused with the Zanj.

Need I say more?

انا عربي و أفتخر

Btw I am not Arab bootylicker when an Arab is wrong I will spit in his face. Aabaha was. Also btw I don't lean towards Arabs and hate Bantu. I respect all ethnic groups equally. Hatred is bad for the heart. Take it from me.

Mashallah :it0tdo8:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
why do people hate Arabs here so much they're honestly the least problematic people and most of the time I get a long with them. The bantus are the real problem killing us back home and humiliating us in the west.

why do people hate Arabs here so much they're honestly the least problematic people and most of the time I get a long with them. The bantus are the real problem killing us back home and humiliating us in the west.

Listen, we'er in a safe space here so tell us, what did they do to you?
last ned (8).jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
Guys please relax this is my viewpoint and I needed to put it out there all that constant hating needs to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts