I just want to put it out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont hate or love arabs tbh....I am neutral on them. In fact I am more positive than negative towards them. And if we look back at our history, they have done more good than bad for us. I was born in arab country as was my siblings though so I may be biased

Somalis who excessively hate Arabs have taken on an inferiority complex that comes from residing in the west. Having said that, your ancestors accepted Islam willingly (so much so that Somalis as an ethnicity are known to be Muslims unless they've left the faith), but in doing so they did not forsake their language and identity. You're probably trolling but all Somalis should be deeply opposed to the Arabization of Somalia/Somalis and I hope Somalis have a cultural revival at some point.

Ramen

🌸
Mental health is something we take very seriously on this forum. I, one of the few specialized suugo science psychologists on ss is willing to help you.

My 23andme results say otherwise but go off sis, shake that ass for the Arabs

But you shake your ass for everyone except for Somalis and Arabs:gucciwhat:. Some of us are originally Iraqis you know?

But listen Knowles, its ok to be Bantu. Never allow them to make you feel ashamed of your nose. It is beautiful.

Muji

VIP
But you shake your ass for everyone except for Somalis and Arabs:gucciwhat:. Some of us are originally Iraqis you know?

But listen Knowles, its ok to be Bantu. Never allow them to make you feel ashamed of your nose. It is beautiful.

@Aziz you, @Kodeen and @Hmmmm would get on. Your sole purpose is to keep a watchful eye on me. Subhanallah.

Muji

VIP
Don't flatter yourself Knowles. I take interest in all things strange. And I would not get along with someone called Kodeen or Hmmmmm, one sounds like pharmaceutical and the other a fruitloop.

It’s a shame you don’t like them. They detest me and grab every opportunity to throw in a kick when I’m done. I imagined you three all being from the Uk would have regular meet ups and @Abdalla would Skype in to the meetings to throw dirt at my name. Come on if you three are going to lead the anti knowles society (AKS) you have to put in some effort

I love Arabs and I consider myself an Arab. To insult Arabs is to insult me. We are one body. Arabs contributed greatly to Somali history. Had it not been for Arabs, the Horn of Africa would not be that rich in history.

1. South Arabian tribes migrated to East Africa and created Abyssinia/Axumite empire.

2. Ajuraan and Adal were Somali run sultanates but Arabicin tradition e.g. language and literature etc.

3. We would not have been such a resilient group. interaction with Arabs learned us a lot, since the Arabs and Habesha(South Arabian people) interacted with the Persians and Greeks or Romans.

4. We would not be so cohesive as the clan system is originally Arab in nature.

5. Our language is made up greatly of Arab words.

6. Arabs still respect us even though Somalis have shitted all over themselves. Don't blame Arabs blame yourselves.

7. Arabs have shaped Somali society in such a extent our mythological forefathers are Arabs. Since we are Nilotufian and never felt part of the Bantu group. It's our interaction with Arabs which gave us a sense of identity.

8. Most of Somali exports reach the Middle East. Which basically means Arabs are our lifeline.

9. Without Arabs there would not have been Sayidka. He moved to Arabia to acquire knowledge.

10. Arabs recognized Somalis as a distinguished group and not to be confused with the Zanj.

Need I say more?

انا عربي و أفتخر

Btw I am not Arab bootylicker when an Arab is wrong I will spit in his face. Aabaha was. Also btw I don't lean towards Arabs and hate Bantu. I respect all ethnic groups equally. Hatred is bad for the heart. Take it from me.
Check yourself into a mental hospital, you have severe dissonance from your heritage. This is even worse than one of those "wi99ers" pretending to be black gangsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending