I just got assaulted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
So I was naive enough to join my West African work mate to eat at a restaurant as he invited me to go with him after work and he said he will be paying for my bills.Me and the West African guy are both work mates. So I thought that he was just being friendly.
Not! because when we got out of the restaurant, he kind of grabbed me and didn't let go I told him wtf are you doing and to take his hands off me.
He was like come here baby and he continued to try and grab my arms, I told him I will fcking scream if you don't let go right now. He eventually let go and I started running for my life. I was in tears because I wasn't expecting that omg!!
Yeah and I don't even dress provocatively I wear the hijab and I am fully clothed so I had no fking clue that this beast even fancied me
No joke, In Sydney Sierra leone people cause the most theft attacks

He was supposed to apologise anyway he is lucky that i did not tell the police or my family !!!! because how dare he touch a muslim girl inaprioptley !!
Moral of the story: Don't go out with guys if you don't want to have a romantic relationship. :samwelcome:

Update:
So the idiot has apologised and said that he was very sorry about what happened on Friday.
The Fking idiot he shouldve kept his Bantu hands away from me
:what1: Didn't u go with him willingly, sat with him ate with him? He is a Bantu all the sudden? :duckr:

Gambar

VIP
Interesting point sxb. there is a reason she's hiding it from her family. I feel sorry for her parents. a lot of twitter somali females yap about how there is a rape culture in somali and we as somali men promote it. She lives in the west, claims to have been sexually assaulted, but own't report? if this had happened in somalia, guess what the females would be crying? rape culture. lol
Most victims never report their assault.

So I was naive enough to join my West African work mate to eat at a restaurant as he invited me to go with him after work and he said he will be paying for my bills.Me and the West African guy are both work mates. So I thought that he was just being friendly.
Not! because when we got out of the restaurant, he kind of grabbed me and didn't let go I told him wtf are you doing and to take his hands off me.
He was like come here baby and he continued to try and grab my arms, I told him I will fcking scream if you don't let go right now. He eventually let go and I started running for my life. I was in tears because I wasn't expecting that omg!!
Yeah and I don't even dress provocatively I wear the hijab and I am fully clothed so I had no fking clue that this beast even fancied me
ur bad storyteller... too much cadaan movies:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts