I hosted Farhia Absie on Twitter space. All sort of questions were asked of her. Even the young Xaliimo who married her Cadaan headmaster spoke

So, the girl didnโ€™t live with Jonathan and his mother, so why are you people lying? Iโ€™m sorry but some of you Somalis are full of it. You lot donโ€™t care about grooming when itโ€™s a little 14 yr old girl marrying a 60 yr old Somali odey. In fact, youโ€™ll site the deen and say itโ€™s halal, but when itโ€™s a grown 24 yr old lady all of a sudden you want to use words you regard as โ€˜westernโ€™ such as โ€˜groomingโ€™ โ€˜age-gapsโ€™ โ€˜age of consentโ€™.

Itโ€™s Ramadan, so Iโ€™ll try and hold my tongue but the level of disingenuousness is shocking to see. That 24 yr old adult is grown, waa naag wayn, practically the age you hypocrites call โ€˜expiredโ€™ but you have more energy for her, than the puntland politician that married a 13 yr old.
Somali men love to hold everyone accountable but themselves I remeber seeing a video of a 13 year old little somali girl getting all dolled up in a wedding dress to marry a 35 year old men in Somalia and all the faraxs were coming up with excuses left and right saying because she is at the age of having a period that she's islamically an "adult women" or that it's in our culture.

In reality they don't care about that somali woman, they just want to find a way to drag down that white man to cope with their feelings of inferiority.

Trending