BREAKING NEWS I hosted Farhia Absie on Twitter space. All sort of questions were asked of her. Even the young Xaliimo who married her Cadaan headmaster spoke

So, the girl didn’t live with Jonathan and his mother, so why are you people lying? I’m sorry but some of you Somalis are full of it. You lot don’t care about grooming when it’s a little 14 yr old girl marrying a 60 yr old Somali odey. In fact, you’ll site the deen and say it’s halal, but when it’s a grown 24 yr old lady all of a sudden you want to use words you regard as ‘western’ such as ‘grooming’ ‘age-gaps’ ‘age of consent’.

It’s Ramadan, so I’ll try and hold my tongue but the level of disingenuousness is shocking to see. That 24 yr old adult is grown, waa naag wayn, practically the age you hypocrites call ‘expired’ but you have more energy for her, than the puntland politician that married a 13 yr old.
Somali men love to hold everyone accountable but themselves I remeber seeing a video of a 13 year old little somali girl getting all dolled up in a wedding dress to marry a 35 year old men in Somalia and all the faraxs were coming up with excuses left and right saying because she is at the age of having a period that she's islamically an "adult women" or that it's in our culture.

In reality they don't care about that somali woman, they just want to find a way to drag down that white man to cope with their feelings of inferiority.

Trending