BREAKING NEWS I hosted Farhia Absie on Twitter space. All sort of questions were asked of her. Even the young Xaliimo who married her Cadaan headmaster spoke

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
She is panicking. I hope she realizes what Jonathan did was grooming and that she finds justice. Also her mahrams need to be whipped in Hargeisa city center for letting westerners take her to their home continents away.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She is panicking. I hope she realizes what Jonathan did was grooming and that she finds justice. Also her mahrams need to be whipped in Hargeisa city center for letting westerners take her to their home continents away.

wrre you on the space ?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I hope she gets what she deserves for supporting the bombing Las Anod.

Nicely done, mate. You should invite more men like Suldaan, who could strike the balance without irking the ladies, men, who know how to interact with the ladies, for that is an art form in, and of itself. Not all of us are as good.

A couple of observations on this clip:
b) Be patient with the young men, and do let them speak, or finish their thoughts, even if you disagree with their views, or find them redundant.

b) Perhaps do a better job of mediating the interactions; no need for people speaking over one another.

c) Is there no sound modulation to normalise the pitch, where everyone speaks at the same level instead of some being on high whereas others on low.

Where is the rest?

Food for thought.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nicely done, mate. You should invite more men like Suldaan, who could strike the balance without irking the ladies, men, who know how to interact with the ladies, for that is an art form in, and of itself. Not all of us are as good.

A couple of observations on this clip:
b) Be patient with the young men, and do let them speak, or finish their thoughts, even if you disagree with their views, or find them redundant.

b) Perhaps do a better job of mediating the interactions; no need for people speaking over one another.

c) Is there no sound modulation to normalise the pitch, where everyone speaks at the same level instead of some being on high whereas others on low.

Where is the rest?

Food for thought.

I appreciate your observation my producer.

Couple of things.

young man AbdiH was/is a hilarious Puntland supremacist as well as anti feminists. I had to put him in check so that we don’t disrespect the guest of mine.

About control of the volume, the guest was speaking from her car Bluetooth. That’s uncontrollable.

I should’ve recorded it. Dam. I forgot

So, the girl didn’t live with Jonathan and his mother, so why are you people lying? I’m sorry but some of you Somalis are full of it. You lot don’t care about grooming when it’s a little 14 yr old girl marrying a 60 yr old Somali odey. In fact, you’ll site the deen and say it’s halal, but when it’s a grown 24 yr old lady all of a sudden you want to use words you regard as β€˜western’ such as β€˜grooming’ β€˜age-gaps’ β€˜age of consent’.

It’s Ramadan, so I’ll try and hold my tongue but the level of disingenuousness is shocking to see. That 24 yr old adult is grown, waa naag wayn, practically the age you hypocrites call β€˜expired’ but you have more energy for her, than the puntland politician that married a 13 yr old.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You should be very strict when it comes to hosting. Everyone should have their turn and they should never derail. Otherwise you will fail and you can not please everyone. One day I want to promote Puntland on your podcast but I have nothing good to say now. Thanks.

But bro no disrespect to you but in what world is a 19 year old a baby? Don't get me wrong I'm not thinking in sexual terms but that's how you define an adult from 18 and above.
Besides their physically looking all grown-up, seriously their thinking is very child-like, their intellect is not quite developed yet, and their world view barely beyond the front door. Granted, girls exhibit smartness, alertness, and sharpness much earlier than boys, but still they are kids, and I am not discounting kids grow faster in ardu Somal than the West, but I could not envisage one of my 19 year nieces playing the role of a wife.

Trending