I honestly don't want to have girls

Doesn't matter how hard you try. You'll get womanizers, wife beaters, incel maniacs and religious extremists. The sole good one will be driven bad eventually too like that 60 year old who saved money to marry and bed a 16 year old back home.

Men don't have it easy either. :friendhug:

Doesn't matter how hard you try. You'll get womanizers, wife beaters, incel maniacs and religious extremists. The sole good one will be driven bad eventually too like that 60 year old who saved money to marry and bed a 16 year old back home.

Men don't have it easy either. :friendhug:
Not my boys. They will be told to respect women from day one.i want them to be upright citizens of the world.

I want boys too for a different reason. I used to want little girls but I don’t want to go through the hassle of dealing with a teenage girl.plus I feel like boys are easier. They just need their basic needs met

I want boys too for a different reason. I used to want little girls but I don’t want to go through the hassle of dealing with a teenage girl.plus I feel like boys are easier. They just need their basic needs met
Good luck doing his laundry as a teen. Your forearms gonna be swole cracking all them towels before a wash.

Good luck doing his laundry as a teen. Your forearms gonna be swole cracking all them towels before a wash.
My boys would do all the housework inshallah, start them young and they won’t fail. my aunt had all sons and they kept their house in tip-top shape. It’s actually better that way because the house is a lot messier when they put it on just the one girl in the house since everyone has to pitch in.

not that i hate them. I hate how the world exploit women. East and west.
I want only boys. i will do my best to raise them as gentlemen.
Translation: I wanna have sons to make'em gabdo and be attached to me like little ducklings.

Just say u don't want daughters with your chest.
:ulyin:

I on the other hand do want daughters, they will be beautiful InshAllah, I hope they have my eyes and nose. They will be very lady like inshAIlah.

Translation: I don't think I will be a strong mom and good role model for my girls I'd rather have boys.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Mother and daughter rivalry and jealousy is real. I'm sure @Basra would agree.

Women, especially good looking women, who grew up with so much male attention around them do not want a mini version of themselves taking all the glory. It hurts their ego.

Having girls in the west means getting cucked idc. You could raise her as well as u can and she will still act like a becky naag nool wannabee.I only want lil Vegetas.

Trending