I honestly don't want to have girls

not that i hate them. I hate how the world exploit women. East and west.
I want only boys. i will do my best to raise them as gentlemen.
:rejoice:Rejoice!
You live in the year 2019 where it is possible to select the gender of your baby.

"Model Danielle Lloyd has confirmed that she will fly to the US for gender assignment treatment to ensure that her fifth child is a baby girl."

"How much does gender selection cost?
Each private IVF cycle costs around £5,000 – not including bills for consultations, tests or drugs, according to Baby Centre.

While PGD (preimplantation genetic diagnosis) costs around £8,000 per cycle, plus drug costs of up to £2,000 – so around £10,000 in total."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ion-legal-uk-early-foetus-identification/amp/

:mjlol::lolbron:
Her 1st child was a boy
2nd child a boy
3rd child a boy
4th child a boy
Now she wants her 5th child to be a girl

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I want girls inshAllah, ladies imagine how much you love and take care of your mom, now compare that to your brothers :bell:no way I’m too selfish, I want girls Inshallah. May Allah give us healthy babies that’s the most important thing.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I want 4 boys and 4 girls. 4 boys in case 1-2 come out as screw ups and 4 girls because, statistically speaking, at least two of them will never marry and will take care of me forever. Who needs naago oo nolol when you have two unmarried daughters?
:lolbron:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is some twisted stuff. Lay off the crack, sxb.
:williamswtf:

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually f*ck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to f*ck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually f*ck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to f*ck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Just think of her as payment for your wife. You took somebody's daughter so you need to give your daughter back to society. The law of equivalent exchange . No surprise gaalo cawaan wrote this
183c9d49ad80fc78e2bd5c205f576445.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Disgusting above posts ^^ are proving why @Halimo-2018 doesn't want to bring a girl into this world. Why do you care about who will be fucking your daughter, you sicko. If you think the only thing your daughter can contribute to this world is what’s in between her legs then you’re one twisted f*ck that needs help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amazing how we can look at things from different perspectives to suit our bias. Who knew having a daughter means raising her for some other man to have sex with her. Her entire existence boiled down to her vagina and who ends up using it.

This is some fucked up reasoning. It led men to bury their daughters alive and then God to send a new
religion to put it to a stop.

For Allah to intervene like this is very honorable to women in a way. Puts a value to their extistence.

Having girls in the west means getting cucked idc. You could raise her as well as u can and she will still act like a becky naag nool wannabee.I only want lil Vegetas.

Bruh, as badass as Vegeta is, he was literally one of the few kinda-cucks on DBZ if you think about it - he legit made a wife out of Bulma after she was Yamcha's booty call since 1986, but I get what you mean loool

Trending

Latest posts