I honestly don't want to have girls

Doesn't matter how hard you try. You'll get womanizers, wife beaters, ***** maniacs and religious extremists. The sole good one will be driven bad eventually too like that 60 year old who saved money to marry and bed a 16 year old back home.

Men don't have it easy either. :friendhug:

Doesn't matter how hard you try. You'll get womanizers, wife beaters, ***** maniacs and religious extremists. The sole good one will be driven bad eventually too like that 60 year old who saved money to marry and bed a 16 year old back home.

Men don't have it easy either. :friendhug:
Not my boys. They will be told to respect women from day one.i want them to be upright citizens of the world.

hodon

Unprofessional Therapist
VIP
I want boys too for a different reason. I used to want little girls but I don’t want to go through the hassle of dealing with a teenage girl.plus I feel like boys are easier. They just need their basic needs met

I want boys too for a different reason. I used to want little girls but I don’t want to go through the hassle of dealing with a teenage girl.plus I feel like boys are easier. They just need their basic needs met
Good luck doing his laundry as a teen. Your forearms gonna be swole cracking all them towels before a wash.

hodon

Unprofessional Therapist
VIP
Good luck doing his laundry as a teen. Your forearms gonna be swole cracking all them towels before a wash.
My boys would do all the housework inshallah, start them young and they won’t fail. my aunt had all sons and they kept their house in tip-top shape. It’s actually better that way because the house is a lot messier when they put it on just the one girl in the house since everyone has to pitch in.

not that i hate them. I hate how the world exploit women. East and west.
I want only boys. i will do my best to raise them as gentlemen.
Translation: I wanna have sons to make'em gabdo and be attached to me like little ducklings.

Just say u don't want daughters with your chest.
:ulyin:

I on the other hand do want daughters, they will be beautiful InshAllah, I hope they have my eyes and nose. They will be very lady like inshAIlah.

Translation: I don't think I will be a strong mom and good role model for my girls I'd rather have boys.

Mother and daughter rivalry and jealousy is real. I'm sure @Basra would agree.

Women, especially good looking women, who grew up with so much male attention around them do not want a mini version of themselves taking all the glory. It hurts their ego.

Having girls in the west means getting cucked idc. You could raise her as well as u can and she will still act like a becky naag nool wannabee.I only want lil Vegetas.

Latest posts