I haven't seen many Somalis in Rwanda why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally completed my short trip from Rwanda.

Rwanda has very few procedures and takes a few days to start a business.

http://org.rdb.rw/

So I have registered and set up a Tourist Agency in Kigali with a couple friends of mine.

The tourism industry in Rwanda is booming and many of our costumers are foreigners who come to Rwanda for conferences/forums/summits and stay in the country for a week.

Establishing a tourist agency is one of the easiest business. It is low cost and very easy to setup.

We are also planning on registering a construction supply company later this year because of the ongoing construction boom in Africa and many entrepreneurs who I met in Rwanda got rich from it.

There are MANY business opportunities in Rwanda and during my time I've met many African expats who setup their business and I've only met two Somalis.

Couple investment ideas

- Mining and production of raw materials
- Food Processing
- Fashion and Beauty
- Agriculture
- Production of drugs

Somalis should setup and invest companies in Rwanda ..very underrated place

Tukraq

VIP
I finally completed my short trip from Rwanda.

Rwanda has very few procedures and takes a few days to start a business.

http://org.rdb.rw/

So I have registered and set up a Tourist Agency in Kigali with a couple friends of mine.

The tourism industry in Rwanda is booming and many of our costumers are foreigners who come to Rwanda for conferences/forums/summits and stay in the country for a week.

Establishing a tourist agency is one of the easiest business. It is low cost and very easy to setup.

We are also planning on registering a construction supply company later this year because of the ongoing construction boom in Africa and many entrepreneurs who I met in Rwanda got rich from it.

There are MANY business opportunities in Rwanda and during my time I've met many African expats who setup their business and I've only met two Somalis.

Couple investment ideas

- Mining and production of raw materials
- Food Processing
- Fashion and Beauty
- Agriculture
- Production of drugs

Somalis should setup and invest companies in Rwanda ..very underrated place
The guys kill tutsies due to their slightly different feautures imagine if a full blown cushite went over there:faysalwtf: it would be far worse than South Africa :ileycry:
It’s a wonder how you escaped without facing bangas and machetes:farole: or are you bah jereerweyne:mugshotman:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Nice.
I'm planning on starting my own tourist agency in Djibouti. While i'm planning on owning many farms in Somaliland.

The guys kill tutsies due to their slightly different feautures imagine if a full blown cushite went over there:faysalwtf: it would be far worse than South Africa :ileycry:
It’s a wonder how you escaped without facing bangas and machetes:farole: or are you bah jereerweyne:mugshotman:

You do realise that was in the 1990's.
You do realise that Rwanda now is one of the great emerging countries in Africa right?

Mogadishu and Hargeisa are shitholes compared to Kigali which is officially the cleanest city in Africa.

Tukraq

VIP
You do realise that was in the 1990's.
You do realise that Rwanda now is one of the great emerging countries in Africa right?

Mogadishu and Hargeisa are shitholes compared to Kigali which is officially the cleanest city in Africa.

Sahib we left Somalia in the 90s not 2019 why would somalis go from civil war in somalia to civil war in Rwanda, if your talking about right now why go there when you can stay and invest in regions like puntland which is safe

Sahib we left Somalia in the 90s not 2019 why would somalis go from civil war in somalia to civil war in Rwanda, if your talking about right now why go there when you can stay and invest in regions like puntland which is safe

Because Puntland, Somaliland and Somalia are shitholes compared to Rwanda.

Let's be honest.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Rwanda is a prime example why "democracy" is not suited for Somalia we need benevolent leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending