I have respect for Ethiopia 2020

Your amateur PR spin is laughable. This whole spiel about ' its for the good of the Horn' may work with other gullible Africans but Somalis are too familiar with Ehiopians.

Somalis don't need a lecture about development from dirt poor Ethiopia. I mean, Ethiopians boast about never have been colonised and yet their country is still a third world *%#& hole. Dubbed the brothel of Africa.

I mean, these same people are flocking to Somalia in desperation.

What happened Mr Development? What is the excuse for this abject failure?

The writing is on the wall for Ethiopia. This dam was supposed to be band aid to stem the ethnic divisions. A way of drumming up nationalist/patriotic support and uniting the country. However, the divisions and mistrust are too deep. The old Christian powers that have protected Ethiopia are in retreat and America is looking inward.

The flare ups that we have witnessed over the last few years are becoming more frequent. It won't be long before these turn into full on uprisings. Soon, installing a new PM puppet to placate the hordes won't work anymore.

The future does indeed look promising.

You are on another level of virtual reality. Good luck and enjoy your world.

You do not get to tell us how we will free Ogadenia, if we see the only way to get that land back is through war, than THAT IS EXACTLY what we will give you. Your people are stupdid for murdering and displacing their own as we speak by the hundreds and thousands so you have no mouth to question or call us stupid, dumb beggar.

Good luck with your war :ftw9nwa: but don't cry foul afterwards.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I have never seen @xabashi say she was Somali. As a matter of fact here is her reply to me from 5 weeks ago:

xabashigirl.PNG

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Wallahi I remember her saying that to me like yesterday or the day before. So is she here to spread Ethiopian propaganda?
Her replies are well tailored. I suspect she might be working for the Ethiopian agency.

But she never claimed to be Somali. Your delusional mind has failed you again.

Good luck with your war :ftw9nwa: but don't cry foul afterwards.

Since when did we cry foul, is it not Ethiopia that took out their usual begging bowls and pleaded to the world to safe you from Somalia in 1977. Somalis were defeating you so badly you ran away from the tanks that was donated to your people. Your parents have told you fairy tales about Ethiopia being this powerful undefeatable nation which is a complete lie.

Since when did we cry foul, is it not Ethiopia that took out their usual begging bowls and pleaded to the world to safe you from Somalia in 1977. Somalis were defeating you so badly you ran away from the tanks that was donated to your people. Your parents have told you fairy tales about Ethiopia being this powerful undefeatable nation which is a complete lie.

Yes we did what we need to do to change the situation, do the same instead of crying foul for decades.

Jokes aside, Somalia should have a brighter vision and a marshal plan of becoming an economic powerhouse in the horn and even in Africa. Then we all benefit from doing business with each other. I see very few here who have this kind vision. Most have the vision of Somalia becoming strong (militarily) and destroying Ethiopia. What kind of sick vision is this?
:snoop:

Jokes aside, Somalia should have a brighter vision and a marshal plan of becoming an economic powerhouse in the horn and even in Africa. Then we all benefit from doing business with each other. I see very few here who have this kind vision. Most have the vision of Somalia becoming strong (militarily) and destroying Ethiopia. What kind of sick vision is this?
The vision of an ambitious Somali isn't to destroy Ethiopia itself but to simply liberate Ogaden and NFD. You may not like it but they are our ancestral lands and will always be, so naturally they belong in our ethno states.

You and your people should take your own advice and come up with a plan to eradicate your poverty, aids, prostitution, unrest and bloodshed your country suffers from. And try this time doing it on your own without others coming to fix your problems.

Trending

Latest posts