I have respect for Ethiopia 2020

No respect from me. They're Christian's, don't they also believe in Musa AS? How would he feel if he knew of their plan to drain the river that helped save his life? They're starving out his people too, they did it at the precise time that would ensure the least amount of water would flow. May Allah curse them and their damned dam (pun intended).

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
No respect from me. They're Christian's, don't they also believe in Musa AS? How would he feel if he knew of their plan to drain the river that helped save his life? They're starving out his people too, they did it at the precise time that would ensure the least amount of water would flow. May Allah curse them and their damned dam (pun intended).
Ethiopia hag gre
Calayni BAARAKA
Calayni BAARAKA

Hydro dams are non-consumption projects. Once the dam is filled the river flows its natural path. Infact hydro dams must let water flow to produce electricity. Hydro dams don’t dry up rivers, that’s bs,

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I will never respect raw meat eaters, they are scum almost on the level of jews. To anyone who thinks ethiopia is successful, look at it this way, they had over 80 years of relative peace and unity and are still a backwater. We have been in a 20 year civil war and there are Oromos trying to immigrate to some of our cities.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Is Musa AS here now though? Why are we Somalis such morons? If Somalia was located in Ethiopia I would've built the damñ thing. Imagine putting the national interest of your country aside because a river saved the prophets life? A governments responsibility is it's own citizens and it's about damñ time an African country started to realise this. Because if the situation was flipped, Egypt wouldn't have thought twice about building a dam at the expense of Ethiopians.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hydro dams are non-consumption projects. Once the dam is filled the river flows its natural path. Infact hydro dams must let water flow to produce electricity. Hydro dams don’t dry up rivers, that’s bs,
for the 5 years it takes to fill up the dam do you really think it will have 0 effect on the nile river? :cosbyhmm:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

Imagine being this delusional. If you really think what you are saying is true then why would Sudan and Egypt would be up in arms about this dam?

Is Musa AS here now though? Why are we Somalis such morons? If Somalia was located in Ethiopia I would've built the damñ thing. Imagine putting the national interest of your country aside because a river saved the prophets life? A governments responsibility is it's own citizens and it's about damñ time an African country started to realise this. Because if the situation was flipped, Egypt wouldn't have thought twice about building a dam at the expense of Ethiopians.
It was a joke dude. Chill. I'm not that moronic.

And the fact you took that seriously is truly moronic lol.

Imagine being this delusional. If you really think what you are saying is true then why would Sudan and Egypt would be up in arms about this dam?

What they really want is to use the filling incident and have a veto power on any future project in Ethiopia. They fear without any veto power, Ethiopia can use the water even for irrigation. That is their main fear.

for the 5 years it takes to fill up the dam do you really think it will have 0 effect on the nile river? :cosbyhmm:

As I said, AFTER the dam is once filled. Until then every year the dam consumes less than 10% of the water (in the case of GERD). Luckily, this year the water is abundant even more than usual. That is like a sign from God saying fill the dam! :ftw9nwa: Ethiopia has also started planting millions of trees every year to increase the rain fall and by that help the water amount to increase.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
At dams the water flow is regulated and a portion of it is always diverted for agricultural irrigation. The way it works between countries is that an agreement is signed to set a minimum flow rate obligation. Of course, at times of drought the downstream nations suffer. The turbines can be slowed reducing the water flow and preserving water for the upstream country. In effect, the dam becomes a spigot and can be used as a leverage to exert political pressure. No matter how you slice it, the downstream nations lose.

xabashi, please don't think Somalis are stupid. Your simpleton replies are borderline lies.

At dams the water flow is regulated and a portion of it is always diverted for agricultural irrigation. The way it works between countries is that an agreement is signed to set a minimum flow rate obligation. Of course, at times of drought the downstream nations suffer. The turbines can be slowed reducing the water flow and preserving water for the upstream country. In effect, the dam becomes a spigot and can be used as a leverage to exert political pressure. No matter how you slice it, the downstream nations lose.

xabashi, please don't think Somalis are stupid. Your simpleton replies are borderline lies.

But we don't do irrigation on the nile dam. That is what we promised.

I am projecting to the future Ethiopia dams that will block the water flow to Somalia.
It is all about negotiation and business. We don't have to go the negative route like Egypt without even trying the positive and friendly route. The mentality in the horn is that you will get at the end more with friendly and positive path than with negativity. That will only back fire. I am very sure a friendly Somalia will have more influence on Ethiopia and will always get not only water but also cheap electricity.

It is all about negotiation and business. We don't have to go the negative route like Egypt without even trying the positive and friendly route. The mentality in the horn is that you will get at the end more with friendly and positive path that with negativity. That will only back fire.
Positivity kulaha. Ethiopia literally said before the talks even begun that they would not change their stance :mjlol:

Trending