I have lost faith in Somali Unity and Nationhood. Is there any way Darod can secede from Somalia and become a UN member ?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The Ghanima includes BM-21 grad a deadly piece of artillery weapon that can bomb 400km away targets, this alone puts iidoor loses into the millions of dollars.

Ahh the greater jebertiya dream may it be fullfilled

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230824-035154_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20230824-035154_X.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 85
We’ve seen this with jeegan. How much of their muushar they’ve poured into propaganda and nothing to show for it. Gavin Williamson, geography now, and jay bahadur all spread BS for SL and to no avail.

Mohamed Mohamed needs to get back in office. Ppl on this site can deny it but he’s the peoples president that even hawiye support.

We’ve seen this with jeegan. How much of their muushar they’ve poured into propaganda and nothing to show for it. Gavin Williamson, geography now, and jay bahadur all spread BS for SL and to no avail.

Mohamed Mohamed needs to get back in office. Ppl on this site can deny it but he’s the peoples president that even hawiye support.

His political career ended long ago. You can forget about him.

Xorta before talking about Somali unity or even darod unity, why not start with dhulbahante? You guys kill each other every damn day and can’t figure out if you’re pro, anti or neutral to SL.

My god, Somalis are the most delusional people ever. 😂😂

Xorta before talking about Somali unity or even darod unity, why not start with dhulbahante? You guys kill each other every damn day and can’t figure out if you’re pro, anti or neutral to SL.

My god, Somalis are the most delusional people ever. 😂😂
Naya, where have you been the last 8 months ? :wtfdis:

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
In'sha'allah a charismatic somali man from the low cast somali clans like yibir and tumaal will rise and unify the madax adag geeljires
I bet on yibirs he'll be born out of them
Our unifier we're waiting for you
20230821_025645.jpg

attash

Amaan Duule
I am a civilized person. I have high IQ, so did my parents. I am pro every clan, and when two clans fight, I want them to to make peace if possible and if not, I will support the one being wronged.

There's no city in Somalia today where Darod clans coexist and that proves my point. Darods hate each other man.
Discounting minor skirmishes (which happen in every Somali city): Garowe, Jigjiga, Bosaso, Garissa, Wajir... pretty much every Daarood dominated city actually.

Trending