I have changed my Mind on Abortion

Although my marriage didn’t start in good terms and wasn’t successful… mashallah I have a beautiful son despite having struggles and hardship. Indeed Allah swt looks out for us.

My son is one of the best things that ever happened to me, and imagine I had someone tell me to abort cause I wasn’t in the best finances. Remember that Allah swt always provides.

Whenever I have hardship with him, I remember the woman either around my age or older who wish they can have children and may not be able to.
My bad for straying from the subject.
You’re both lucky and blessed to have each other. Yes, a lot of people don’t realise the blessing children are. You are very wise, sis.

Hell no, having a child when you are not ready is a sure ticket to life time poverty. Rich women will always get theirs but the poor women will greatly risk their lifes doing it illegally.

states that ban it like Alabama has a mortality rate for black mothers worse than Syria and Iraq. Black children in Alabama die twice the rate of the whites children. The conservative government will not provide maternal leave, healthcare or any assistance.

thank God for liberal states.
most ppl in the world should not have children then because most ppl in the world live in third world countries and likely to suffer from some kind of poverty in their life

Good point, to which some people don’t think on, but did you know some of these states will also ban birth control ? I was shocked reading that.
So it’s not as easy just to say, use the several methods of brith control when they planning on not even allowing that.
the thing is if you dont ban birth control ppl will continue to have as much sex as they want outside of marriage and will eventually just end up having babies outside of wedlock, if you ban birth control over the years people will realise just having aimless sex with anybody has big consequences and you can basically force the society to make long term decisions before they engage in a relationship
Also alot of birth control has negative effects on society and the human body, i dont have time to go into all the research but it is not a productive thing for us to keep pushing

I love how Americunts are so preoccupied with abortion whilst inflation hits a 40 year high and the Fed financially rapes them with their retarded policies. Not to mention BlackRock buying up all the residential properties, which essentially turns them into a serf-class of permanent renters.

Fucking cattle "people" wallahi :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
Before i was like i really don't care either way. Now i say, i care. I hope it becomes illegal. That way, women will think twice aborting a child IF they have to take extra steps like go to another state or neighboring country, they may keep the child. or not have reckless sex because they won't have a quick pill to kill the child anymore!

Its kinda tuff love sceniro?

What ya think?
They will kill the child regardless and this time it wont be safe. They only reason they are going against after 50 years is because the white population is declining. Let it decline lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They will kill the child regardless and this time it wont be safe. They only reason they are going against after 50 years is because the white population is declining. Let it decline lol

Thats a good point. Well if they are doing this because of White population declining, then i am all for it. God preserve White race

the thing is if you dont ban birth control ppl will continue to have as much sex as they want outside of marriage and will eventually just end up having babies outside of wedlock, if you ban birth control over the years people will realise just having aimless sex with anybody has big consequences and you can basically force the society to make long term decisions before they engage in a relationship
Also alot of birth control has negative effects on society and the human body, i dont have time to go into all the research but it is not a productive thing for us to keep pushing

Banning birth control simply punishes women en masse. Married women use it all the time.

Birth control is completely halal and even allows mothers to space out their children. Many women aren't strong enough to birth 15 kids year after year, especially when they have several children under 5 and are breast feeding. What about women who have been told by doctors to not have more children due isses with their reproductive health? Should they stop sleeping their spouses?! We aren't Catholic who believe intimacy js soley for children

Being against birth control as a man is easier said. It isn't fair at all.

Last edited:
Banning birth control simply punishes women en masse. Married women use it all the time.

Birth control is completely halal and even allows mothers to space out their children. Many women aren't strong enough to birth 15 kids year after year, especially when they have several children under 5 and are breast feeding. What about women who have been told by doctors to not have more children due isses with their reproductive health? Should they stop sleeping their spouses?! We aren't Catholic who believe intimacy js soley for children

Yh what do you think people were doing for thousands of years before this western invention?
Ask yourself why birth control was even made in the first place?
No birth control was made due to good intentions, just because married women use it doesn't justify its use.

Do you understand how married people in the past controlled the amount of children they had?

You do realise that most married ppl in the past did not just give birth to as many children as they could, alot of them had only 3-4 kids.

Birth control is completely halal

I didn't know this.

"If a woman has a lot of children, and it is difficult for her to give them a proper Islamic upbringing because they are so many, then there is nothing wrong with her taking something to space her pregnancies in order to achieve this important purpose, so that pregnancy will not adversely affect her or her children, as Allah has permitted ‘azl for this and similar purposes.

End quote from Fataawa Noor ‘ala ad-Darb by Ibn Baaz ed. by ash-Shuway‘ir (21/394)

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

Taking contraceptive measures is permissible in principle, because the Sahaabah (may Allah be pleased with them) used the method of ‘azl (coitus interruptus) during the time of the Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), and he did not forbid them to do that. But it is contrary to what is preferable, because having a lot of children is something that is prescribed and is desirable.

End quote from Fataawa Noor ‘ala ad-Darb by al-‘Uthaymeen (22/2)"

apparently it is okay- though not preferable.

I didn't know this.

"If a woman has a lot of children, and it is difficult for her to give them a proper Islamic upbringing because they are so many, then there is nothing wrong with her taking something to space her pregnancies in order to achieve this important purpose, so that pregnancy will not adversely affect her or her children, as Allah has permitted ‘azl for this and similar purposes.

End quote from Fataawa Noor ‘ala ad-Darb by Ibn Baaz ed. by ash-Shuway‘ir (21/394)

Taking contraceptive measures is permissible in principle, because the Sahaabah (may Allah be pleased with them) used the method of ‘azl (coitus interruptus) during the time of the Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), and he did not forbid them to do that. But it is contrary to what is preferable, because having a lot of children is something that is prescribed and is desirable.

The problem is
1.Birth control is used to have as little children as possible, as we can see in the west people now use it to just make sure they have 1 or 2 children,
2.Modern birth control in not good for a person health, and also its not good for the wider society, such as women's birth control when they urinate in toilets the hormones leak into the water and eventually find themselves back in tap water that we drink, there are many other cases this is just one example, they also mess up your bodies hormones and health
3.Birth control was made and invented to control births because of widespread zina and also to help stop Stds spreading, it was never invented for married people

As you can see in the past, unlike what Angelina said, not everyone had 11 kids, in actuality, even if we count the kids who have died before they reached the age of puberty, the amount of kids people had were around 3-5, and like the sahaba if they had multiple wives, they would have had more. Natural forms of contraception are not bad, but modern forms most definitely are and have not provided good to society.

I didn't know this.

It is halal and what is preferable or not depends on the reason.

A woman wanting to focus on her current children and one not being able to get pregnant every year is completely fine. Spacing out children is good.

The problem is
1.Birth control is used to have as little children as possible, as we can see in the west people now use it to just make sure they have 1 or 2 children,
2.Modern birth control in not good for a person health, and also its not good for the wider society, such as women's birth control when they urinate in toilets the hormones leak into the water and eventually find themselves back in tap water that we drink, there are many other cases this is just one example, they also mess up your bodies hormones and health
3.Birth control was made and invented to control births because of widespread zina and also to help stop Stds spreading, it was never invented for married people

As you can see in the past, unlike what Angelina said, not everyone had 11 kids, in actuality, even if we count the kids who have died before they reached the age of puberty, the amount of kids people had were around 3-5, and like the sahaba if they had multiple wives, they would have had more. Natural forms of contraception are not bad, but modern forms most definitely are and have not provided good to society.
Even in the past Zina was rampant and people tried natural forms to prevent children. So that point in particular doesn't make sense.

Modern birth control is simply more effective similarly to the way modern medicine is simply more effective.

Banning it is ridiculous and wrong.

Do you understand how married people in the past controlled the amount of children they had?

You do realise that most married ppl in the past did not just give birth to as many children as they could, alot of them had only 3-4 kids.
Yes, they did. In fact child birth was the number one killer of young women. Child birth is a form of Jihad for women in Islam.

Also, a lot of children would die before 5, but women could be getting pregnant 15 times in a lifetime and for a lot of women back to back pregnancy without any spacing isn't great.

Yes, they did. In fact child birth was the number one killer of young women. Child birth is a form of Jihad for women in Islam.

Also, a lot of children would die before 5, but women could be getting pregnant 15 times in a lifetime and for a lot of women back to back pregnancy without any spacing isn't great.
I wish men would genuinely instead of looking at birth control as “oh people use it cause of c wide spread ziina,” ( no shade sir, still made somewhat good points ), that they would research history as how common children were dying and how child birth was the number one cause of death for women.
Men need to understand how dangerous as you said back to back pregnancy is, and how the women in my life had to do intensive surgeries as a result of unnecessary c sections and pregnancies and not listening to the doctor warning them about having multiple children.

How many men out here will push their wives for more kids, despite just having 3 kids back to back, or multiple c sections ? These men at times will ignore the doctors advice and their wife’s health just to have more kids.

We don’t have these types of conversations in our culture and it showing in the men of today, who only focus on the evils of birth control.

Angelina, if you only had seen the amount of women I knew who cried to me about how all the kids they had back to back wrecked havoc on their health and bodies, and how they all told me… every single one of them… how they wish they could’ve gone back and had two kids at the most.

These friends of mine all have to use secret forms of birth control cause their husbands keep making them have more children.

We don’t live in a sharia state. America is a secular republic.

The world "secular" was not defined in the First Amendment of the US Constitution:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Nowhere in the US Constitution where the killing of the unborn is ever sanctioned.

According to some commentators, America is a Judaeo-Christian country.

I love how Americunts are so preoccupied with abortion whilst inflation hits a 40 year high and the Fed financially rapes them with their retarded policies. Not to mention BlackRock buying up all the residential properties, which essentially turns them into a serf-class of permanent renters.

Fucking cattle "people" wallahi :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

There is a plenty of land here. You can buy an empty land and then build home gradually. I know of a guy who started building a 1-bed room single family home. He kept expanding it as he had a chance to save money. He currently owns a full-fledged house with a good back- and front-yard with it.

Some also buy houses which are in very bad shape. They usually get it in a very small price. Then they hired handy men to fix each unit gradually. A relative of mine was one of them. She bought a home and land that is almost 1 acre with $51,000 USD only. But she gradually fixed the house now, spending roughly $80,000. The house is rented, generating $1500 per month.

My point is building or owning a home in America is not difficult if you especially know how to go around the system.

Trending