I have changed my Mind on Abortion

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Before i was like i really don't care either way. Now i say, i care. I hope it becomes illegal. That way, women will think twice aborting a child IF they have to take extra steps like go to another state or neighboring country, they may keep the child. or not have reckless sex because they won't have a quick pill to kill the child anymore!

Its kinda tuff love sceniro?

What ya think?

Last edited:
Hell no, having a child when you are not ready is a sure ticket to life time poverty. Rich women will always get theirs but the poor women will greatly risk their lifes doing it illegally.

states that ban it like Alabama has a mortality rate for black mothers worse than Syria and Iraq. Black children in Alabama die twice the rate of the whites children. The conservative government will not provide maternal leave, healthcare or any assistance.

thank God for liberal states.

Hell no, having a child when you are not ready is a sure ticket to life time poverty. Rich women will always get theirs but the poor women will greatly risk their lifes doing it illegally.

states that ban it like Alabama has a mortality rate for black mothers worse than Syria and Iraq. Black children in Alabama die twice the rate of the whites children. The conservative government will not provide maternal leave, healthcare or any assistance.

Are you a muslim?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Abortion is inhumane, especially after 4 months. People should see sex realistically, a process which leads to life. There is countless ways to prevent pregnancy in this day and age. If you decide to have sex, face the consequinces. Also its immoral for us muslims to do this ( abortion ).

Did you know abortion was used to control the population of blacks in the United States? The founder of Planned Parenthood herself admitted this. Without abortion there would have been almost 20 millions more black people. Even today abortion is being targeted to black people in USA and soon towards to africans.

Screenshot_20220512-212151_Opera.jpg

Fear of Poverty is not a valid reason to have an abortion. The Quran speaks against infanticide.

And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin. (17:31)

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Come! Let me recite to you what your Lord has forbidden to you: do not associate others with Him ˹in worship˺. ˹Do not fail to˺ honour your parents. Do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for you and for them. Do not come near indecencies, openly or secretly. Do not take a ˹human˺ life—made sacred by Allah—except with ˹legal˺ right.1 This is what He has commanded you, so perhaps you will understand. (6:151)

Whenever one of them is given the good news of a baby girl, his face grows gloomy, as he suppresses his rage.He hides himself from the people because of the bad news he has received. Should he keep her in disgrace, or bury her ˹alive˺ in the ground? Evil indeed is their judgment! (16:58-59)

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.

I know this may seem like a radical idea about they dont have sex before they have their finances together. This may help with a much needed cultural shift

Stop quoting me and then using Quran verses to justify it. Most women in America are not Muslim so wtf are you quoting a Muslim religious book for? I am Muslim but Muslims make less than 2% of USA.

mrlog

VIP
Before i was like i really don't care either way. Now i say, i care. I hope it becomes illegal. That way, women will think twice aborting a child IF they have to take extra steps like go to another state or neighboring country, they may keep the child. or not have reckless sex because they won't have a quick pill to kill the child anymore!

Its kinda tuff love sceniro?

What ya think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop quoting me and then using Quran verses to justify it. Most women in America are not Muslim so wtf are you quoting a Muslim religious book for? I am Muslim but Muslims make less than 2% of USA.
Do you not value what Allah says on this matter??? As a Muslim, you should be more concerned with following your diin.

Abortion is fine if the mother was raped or if it is a harmful pregnancy. Roe vs wade makes it illegal regardless of any circumstances. I honestly don't support roe vs wade because of that. What poor woman would want to have her rapist's child? On the other hand, I don't agree with having abortions if you don't meet the circumstances. I don't understand this weird liberal "F*** them kids" movement. It is inhumane. I remember seeing a video last year of a pro-abortion girl who went to this anti-abortion rally and wore earrings that mimicked a dead fetus. Now in what world is that okay to do?? I found it shocking that not only did people find nothing wrong with it but apparently it was amusing to these liberals. And the topic about having an abortion because of the fear of poverty..there are multiple contraceptives you can use, as well as abstinence but that's not in the liberal vocabulary.

Do you not value what Allah says on this matter??? As a Muslim, you should be more concerned with following your diin.
Although my marriage didn’t start in good terms and wasn’t successful… mashallah I have a beautiful son despite having struggles and hardship. Indeed Allah swt looks out for us.

My son is one of the best things that ever happened to me, and imagine I had someone tell me to abort cause I wasn’t in the best finances. Remember that Allah swt always provides.

Whenever I have hardship with him, I remember the woman either around my age or older who wish they can have children and may not be able to.
My bad for straying from the subject.

Abortion is fine if the mother was raped or if it is a harmful pregnancy. Roe vs wade makes it illegal regardless of any circumstances. I honestly don't support roe vs wade because of that. What poor woman would want to have her rapist's child? On the other hand, I don't agree with having abortions if you don't meet the circumstances. I don't understand this weird liberal "F*** them kids" movement. It is inhumane. I remember seeing a video last year of a pro-abortion girl who went to this anti-abortion rally and wore earrings that mimicked a dead fetus. Now in what world is that okay to do?? I found it shocking that not only did people find nothing wrong with it but apparently it was amusing to these liberals. And the topic about having an abortion because of the fear of poverty..there are multiple contraceptives you can use, as well as abstinence but that's not in the liberal vocabulary.
I do agree on that sense, if it’s based on sexual assault, miskeen.

Good point, to which some people don’t think on, but did you know some of these states will also ban birth control ? I was shocked reading that.
So it’s not as easy just to say, use the several methods of brith control when they planning on not even allowing that.

I am glad. I am tired this over specialized society so bad you can’t even have simple conversation with someone without them thinking you want to sleep with them 🙄 is disgusting.People new to find new hobbies other than sex cus babies aren’t something to play with. Maybe this will make them think harder.

Latest posts