I have an obsession with light skin Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
No on social media dark skinned girls screaming #melaninpoping, quite pathetic.
i wouldn't say it is pathetic, it is just how they feel

BUT I HAVE NOTICED IT IS THE SAME WOMEN WHO SAY THEY WOULD NOT DATE A GUY BECAUSE HE IS BELOW A CERTAIN HEIGHT :noneck:
but they cry on social media when a guy sayings he is into light skin women.:gaasdrink:

then they cry colorism, which is a term that was recently made up. should heightism be a thing for our extremely short brothers:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
i think most shorts guy don't have a hard time getting girls as long as they look good, damn one of my hoes lift me for a guy way shorter than me. fyi i'm 6'1

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Fam global warming fucking us over here in my state. Last time we had a lot of snow was in 2015. We had a blizzard hit in March and like no school for like a week. Good time wallahi me and the homie would pretend we were in National Geographic and would make Snapchat video of us walking to gas stations and McDonalds. Both are like a 3 minutes drive but with the snow that shit was like a 40 minute walk. Funny times wallahi.

Now it barley snows. I’m thinking of moving to a colder state. Like Washington where @Sheikh lives

Yeah fam Washington is where it's at my brother.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
No on social media dark skinned girls screaming #melaninpoping, quite pathetic.
Are you not a fan of the melanin popping thing.

I know plenty of guys that diss dark skin girls. I
Legit know people call them ugly and roaches.

it’s their way of showing f*ck the haters

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yeah fam Washington is where it's at my brother.
Washington is nice. But the problem is that I don’t know that many people there besides like 3 of my cousins

It’s still an option. My parents are moving there in like a year. Either I go with then or I stay here and try to finish school. I’ll probablu try to find a way to live on or off campus. I also have the option of staying with my uncle here.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Washington is nice. But the problem is that I don’t know that many people there besides like 3 of my cousins

It’s still an option. My parents are moving there in like a year. Either I go with then or I stay here and try to finish school. I’ll probablu try to find a way to live on or off campus. I also have the option of staying with my uncle here.
You should try to stay breh. Moving from Texas to Washington is abit of a downgrade. I mean cmon who would want to move from the dirty south to hipster central :gucciwhat:

You should try to stay breh. Moving from Texas to Washington is abit of a downgrade. I mean cmon who would want to move from the dirty south to hipster central :gucciwhat:

Me nigga! im fucking tired of NY everyone got a fucking attitude here, also every winter storm hits NY :mjcry: IF I SEE ONE MORE NIGGA WITH TIMBS, IMA FUCKING LOSE IT!!

Washington is lit asf

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Me nigga! im fucking tired of NY everyone got a fucking attitude here, also every winter storm hits NY :mjcry: IF I SEE ONE MORE NIGGA WITH TIMBS, IMA FUCKING LOSE IT!!
Lmao ngl you guys get worst winter storms esp the buffalo area and I’m from Toronto :dead:

Deadass b :ftw9nwa:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Schools cheap here. Also I’m a pre med student and there are a multiple med schools here that I plan on applying too.

Instate tuition is way cheaper than out of state.

Inshallah once I accomplish my goal and finish school. I plan on either moving to Washington or California. I’m only down to stay here if I actually received a good job offer.

Also California and Washington are fucking gorgeous.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Washington is lit asf
Awhile ago like I believe last year a guy moved in next door to me. He is a New York nigga. He is always hooping at the local park near us. I have hooped with him a lot and have actually brought him along to hang out with me and my other friends.

Now whenever the guy sees me he yells out “ yerrrrrrr”

He tells me to say it back. And I do cause he bugs me if I don’t.

Nigga pulled up to my job saw me restocking shelves and said it out loud. I told the nigga to chill cause the Walmart staff don’t play

Schools cheap here. Also I’m a pre med student and there are a multiple med schools here that I plan on applying too.

Instate tuition is way cheaper than out of state.

Inshallah once I accomplish my goal and finish school. I plan on either moving to Washington or California. I’m only down to stay here if I actually received a good job offer.

Also California and Washington are fucking gorgeous.

May everything work out for you bro. I

Awhile ago like I believe last year a guy moved in next door to me. He is a New York nigga. He is always hooping at the local park near us. I have hooped with him a lot and have actually brought him along to hang out with me and my other friends.

Now whenever the guy sees me he yells out “ yerrrrrrr”

He tells me to say it back. And I do cause he bugs me if I don’t.

Nigga pulled up to my job saw me restocking shelves and said it out loud. I told the nigga to chill cause the Walmart staff don’t play

lmao yo gotta say that yerrrrr very loud with a funny face:krs:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
No. Melanin popping folks can be annoying.
I hopped on the wave earlier this year.

In fact during late may I took a trip to Seattle for like a week. The sun had me looking nice. I was sending melanin popping snaps to everyone on my snap chat.

I went to lake meridian once and fam i was blowing niggas notifications up.

The sun had me looking like a full course me fr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending