I have an obsession with light skin Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yeah, for a school trip. It was so beautiful wallahi.

Tryna visit Texas fam, is Dallas lit?
It depends on what you do.

My friend my Cali came over last year. I legit took him clubbing with my friends , we ended up getting a free trip to the zoo with my neighbor who was giving out free tickets. We went to a Kyle concert( it was his first concert) and he actually received the opportunity of actually meeting Kyle cause they hosted a raffle. I was kind of salty. His first concert and he got to meet the actual performer. I’m jealous. We ate some Mexican food. Hopped and toured dallas.

He thinks it’s amazing. But I think it’s okay.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It depends on what you do.

My friend my Cali came over last year. I legit took him clubbing with my friends , we ended up getting a free trip to the zoo with my neighbor who was giving out free tickets. We went to a Kyle concert( it was his first concert) and he actually received the opportunity of actually meeting Kyle cause they hosted a raffle. I was kind of salty. His first concert and he got to meet the actual performer. I’m jealous. We ate some Mexican food. Hopped and toured dallas.

He thinks it’s amazing. But I think it’s okay.
:geek: what have I said about revealing your sins. Keep it hidden

Yeah, for a school trip. It was so beautiful wallahi.

Tryna visit Texas fam, is Dallas lit?
HAVE YOU BEEN TO TEXAS? if so what is the somali community there like??

at this point you probably thinking "why is does nigga want an extensive somali demographic research about every city i mention":siilaanyolaugh:

maybe i should do thread were everyone talks about the somali community in there city, the areas the somali lives as well as the somali masjid in that city

Interesting
Lately we were on that #melaninpopin bandwagon shit
who is "WE"??
i was never on that shit.

fyi i don't mind dark skin women.

my favorite are brownish somali girls(which is most somali girls in the west).
not light skin.
light skin come in second place

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
who is "WE"??
i was never on that shit.

fyi i don't mind dark skin women.

my favorite are brownish somali girls(which is most somali girls in the west).
not light skin.
light skin come in second place
This year dark skin was popping
Oh you like light skinned and brown skinned girls good for you brother

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
HAVE YOU BEEN TO TEXAS? if so what is the somali community there like??

at this point you probably thinking "why is does nigga want an extensive somali demographic research about every city i mention":siilaanyolaugh:

maybe i should do thread were everyone talks about the somali community in there city, the areas the somali lives as well as the somali masjid in that city
I live here. Somali community is small but is getting larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts