I have an obsession with light skin Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yeah, we’re not a big community tho.

Ask @Jerome in the house its like living in hell.

We get heat warnings to stay inside and can cook food on your sidewalk.

Most ppl go to Cali during the summer to escape the heat. It’s beautiful in the winter however, perfect 80’s degrees.
@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq wallhi Arizona is legit one of The worst places I ever vacationed too. I legit went go visit a fob cousin in like 2016. I had a good time with them but the heat was crazy.

Bro nigga I went swimming and when I jumped into then pool the water was warm. Felt like I was swimming in fucking soup.

It gets hot here in Texas. Like average here during summers is 90-100 degrees farenheit which is around 37 degrees Celsius.
Bro in Arizona it’s worse f*ck man that’s place is too hot.

The day before I left my cousin wanted to take me on a tour to downtown Phoenix. We just took a bus and walked around downtown taking selfies. My nigga I felt like I was going to melt. I didn’t over react or try to be rude because that was my cousin and he really wanted me to have a good time.

Cool cousin he took me and my little brother out to eat and gave us a tour of Phoenix.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
U people call 80 degrees for "perfect" winter weather in Arizona. While us in Norway thinks that 80 degrees in the summer is a global warming catastrophe :deadmanny:

f*ck Norway man :damn: I wanna move away from this cold ass shithole.
Fam global warming fucking us over here in my state. Last time we had a lot of snow was in 2015. We had a blizzard hit in March and like no school for like a week. Good time wallahi me and the homie would pretend we were in National Geographic and would make Snapchat video of us walking to gas stations and McDonalds. Both are like a 3 minutes drive but with the snow that shit was like a 40 minute walk. Funny times wallahi.

Now it barley snows. I’m thinking of moving to a colder state. Like Washington where @Sheikh lives

Fam global warming fucking us over here in my state. Last time we had a lot of snow was in 2015. We had a blizzard hit in March and like no school for like a week. Good time wallahi me and the homie would pretend we were in National Geographic and would make Snapchat video of us walking to gas stations and McDonalds. Both are like a 3 minutes drive but with the snow that shit was like a 40 minute walk. Funny times wallahi.

Now it barley snows. I’m thinking of moving to a colder state. Like Washington where @Sheikh lives
Since when did it snow in Texas:gucciwhat:

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq wallhi Arizona is legit one of The worst places I ever vacationed too. I legit went go visit a fob cousin in like 2016. I had a good time with them but the heat was crazy.

Bro nigga I went swimming and when I jumped into then pool the water was warm. Felt like I was swimming in fucking soup.

It gets hot here in Texas. Like average here during summers is 90-100 degrees farenheit which is around 37 degrees Celsius.
Bro in Arizona it’s worse f*ck man that’s place is too hot.

The day before I left my cousin wanted to take me on a tour to downtown Phoenix. We just took a bus and walked around downtown taking selfies. My nigga I felt like I was going to melt. I didn’t over react or try to be rude because that was my cousin and he really wanted me to have a good time.

Cool cousin he took me and my little brother out to eat and gave us a tour of Phoenix.

Lmao when we first moved here my brothers were brown skinned. Now they look like Sri Lankan’s.

:mjlol:

My cousins visited from UAE and were complaining about the heat. That’s when I realized we really are hot as f*ck.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Lmao when we first moved here my brothers were brown skinned. Now they look like Sri Lankan’s.

:mjlol:

My cousins visited from UAE and were complaining about the heat. That’s when I realized we really are hot as f*ck.
Dawg global warming gonna f*ck y’all up. I would leave. Plus you got to deal with trump supporters. I would have been gone after I finished school. I’m still planning on leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending