I hate Somali men who are skinny

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
True, I'm going back to the gym to target certain muscle groups once I reach a roadblock. Wouldnt you agree that functionals strength is a more important result than aesthetics? At the moment my main goal is to work towards the ultimate proportionate body with the highest possible functional strength, It definitely will look good as its part of the package.
Functional strength is always important bro. One doesn't just want to look strong, but be it too.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I’m just pointing out people use already good-looking people to advertise body-building. The fact is you can tell looked good before he started, because he has looks.
I see so I guess that is your type of man. lmfao I'm just playing

VixR

Veritas
Some females like fatty men other skinny men one girl told me once it's cause female doesn't want to compete with her partner
Don’t confuse liking tall and lanky with liking out of shape or bulky. You should be eating well and exercising at least twice a week in my opinion. It’s just the typical weightlifter goes overboard, they actually ruin their bodies from putting too much strain on it.

Im one of the few swole malis in my area and all the xalimos are on my case.

Can't blame them, the choice is easy between a 6'3 dhagax built mali and 6'3 twig built gacmo bajaq feminine malis :pachah1:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
i didnt picture u to be ugly if thats what youre worried about.;)
u got chubby cheeks..u look 15...ur cute MashAllah.
I hate being told I look young :O27GWRK:no I wasn't asking if you pictured me ugly or not I just wanted to see what your perception of me was before.:icon e ugeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending