I hate Somali men who are skinny

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
As Somali men we should better ourselves in every way wallahi I was hitting the gym age 16 wallahi billahi tollahi. It's 2018 get with the program guys.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
As Somali men we should better ourselves in every way wallahi I was hitting the gym age 16 wallahi billahi tollahi. It's 2018 get with the program guys.
I think xalimos don’t mind their unmasculine physiques. I rarely hear xalimos criticizing their caato bodies

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Faraxs shouldn't be too hench obviously a little bigger than a stick would be good but what can we do when that's a large portion of them:(

I think its our diet and how our culture looks down on gym, and all that exercise fad. My mom hated the idea of playing sports or gong to the gym I had to beg her, just too get a gym membership. Also even though we are skinny we make up for it with our height Somalis are generally tall.

Faraxs shouldn't be too hench obviously a little bigger than a stick would be good but what can we do when that's a large portion of them:(
Faraxs just need a little motivation. Always make him feel as though he is not good enough. That’s how I made my boyfriend go back to the gym after knowing him for three months :chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

You’re half Lebanese right ? How do you find the typical abdis physique. Lebanese men mostly have good muscular build
Some Somali guys here in the gulf are pretty muscular and are in good shape. I think generally Somali men are starting to grasp the importance of working out which is good.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Some Somali guys here in the gulf are pretty muscular and are in good shape. I think generally Somali men are starting to grasp the importance of working out which is good.
btw where do you live in the gulf ? I didn’t know Arab women from the gulf are allowed to have boyfriends

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why would i wanna change the way Allah created me f*ck that love yourself b
Your not changing the way Allah swt created you your enhancing your body through workout which people in the past also did. it is not haram brother and encouraged in Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending