I hate Somali men who are skinny

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I think its our diet and how our culture looks down on gym, and all that exercise fad. My mom hated the idea of playing sports or gong to the gym I had to beg her, just too get a gym membership. Also even though we are skinny we make up for it with our height Somalis are generally tall.
Hmmmmm interesting never knew other Somali mothers could be like that.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
As Somali men we should better ourselves in every way wallahi I was hitting the gym age 16 wallahi billahi tollahi. It's 2018 get with the program guys.
u gay or what? why does another nigga body get u triggered for ninyahoow..?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
As Somali men we should better ourselves in every way wallahi I was hitting the gym age 16 wallahi billahi tollahi. It's 2018 get with the program guys.
Somalis are nomads. And nomads diet consists of meat and milk. So obviously if they’re not eating carbohydrates they will naturally be slim which is better than being fat..

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
I actually tried for 1 month, I was consuming around 3100 calories a day and while I was gaining weight, I felt so bloated and terrible. Guess I'm destined to stay like this :kanyeshrug:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I actually tried for 1 month, I was consuming around 3100 calories a day and while I was gaining weight, I felt so bloated and terrible. Guess I'm destined to stay like this :kanyeshrug:
Why didn't you try Whey , creatine etc. ?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somalis are nomads. And nomads diet consists of meat and milk. So obviously if they’re not eating carbohydrates they will naturally be slim which is better than being fat..
Yes I know that Abdi slayer, but many men of different ethnicities are skinny naturally but still tend to hit the gym more than my Somali brothers.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I added supplements, but that and eating way more than usual made me want to throw up. Even when I was staying in due to the heat in Dubai, gaining weight was tough.
Maybe you should've have eaten so much brother. You should've kept working out while eating a bit more than your normal diet and I'm sure you would have gained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending