I hate diversity hires and they’re an insult to the minorities that actually had to work hard

FYI, the only Latinos here are Puerto Ricans, except one. He’s Mexican but he’s a naco w/ only maadow friends. Cool guy but always late & sometimes no shows due his ghetto shenanigans. He’s a good worker and desperate his folks being from Mexico City, he isn’t a delusional elitist. Dude, Mexicans from there are the worst. They’re both ghetto asf & snobby as hell. The darker they, the more colorist they are. Both traditional Mexicans and Puerto Ricans hate them.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I worked with a diversity hire before, all it takes is a little intimidation, my favorite form is racist dog whistles and vague open ended threats.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
My reaction to this sort of thread

View attachment 262678

Are we actually ever going to have positive anecdotes about African-Americans?

I mean they were actually instrumental in acquiring the rights that all African populations enjoy today; and they have contributed far more to modern science, technology and popular culture than any African culture by a million miles.

i love African Americans, they are so loving and welcoming :)

Som

VIP
Modern contributions are what I'm referring to and Africans are virtually absent in that respect
West Africans in the USA (children of immigrante) are more likely to be in science and research than AA and are highly educated. This isn't a competition though but if we are talking about science contributions there is on proportion more Nigerians than AA in some US academic institutions

West Africans in the USA (children of immigrante) are more likely to be in science and research than AA and are highly educated. This isn't a competition though but if we are talking about science contributions there is on proportion more Nigerians than AA in some US academic institutions

Yes, but that proportion are drawn almost entirely from either the upper middle class or the upper class of Nigerian society, so it's already skewed.

African-Americans have made more contributions to science and technology overall.

Nigerians were not subject to attacks and sabotage from the most powerful Government that the world has ever seen -- so I can't judge them as better based on an unrepresentative sample of their population.

i love African Americans, they are so loving and welcoming :)
The ones that aren’t indoctrinated into the hood mindset. Like Eric July and Thomas Sowell. The Gullah is master race of blacks Americans.
The Gullah Island was that show when I was a kid

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
@Idrus One of the sjw caadans at work tried to lecture me on embracing “Real” black culture but didn’t who Otto von Bismarck was or what he did. Dude always bragged about his Germanic roots, but didn’t know about the man LITERALLY responsible( Napoleon destroying wackass Holy Roman Empire helped, too) creating Germany. Didn’t know anything about Prussia, either?!?
So they telling you to stop being Somali and act like their version of black.
This is why the "black identity" was invented by whites, so they can dictate to you how you should act. Stick with your own culture walaal

So they telling you to stop being Somali and act like their version of black.
This is why the "black identity" was invented by whites, so they can dictate to you how you should act. Stick with your own culture walaal
But I can’t say the n word, while constantly telling I look like an anime character. And telling me that I have a white girl’s body. You don’t see the hypocrisy? If people constantly pointed on how looked/acted was completely different from other blacks, what would you think? These are the same people who tell me that there’s 10 different genders. You don’t find it weird these white liberals are trying to tell me embrace hood culture, not Marcus Garvey or Thomas Sowell. My dad’s family is just an Afroasiatic version of the Gullah

@Idrus Did you read the comment about me getting a verbal warning for calling a dog a thug ?!? Really? I’m supposed to just be their useful idiot.

That’s always been insane to me. But they completely ignore their English roots. It’s similar to how black Americans claim Egypt and ignore West Africa. All of my white American coworkers hate Europeans, especially the British. My issaq Somali had a better relationship with the English than them or the Irish . The amazigh side of my family hates Italians and Irish. My grandma called pale nwords and complained how they corrupted Catholicism.
So your half amazigh half somali and your amazigh side are Catholics?

Well damn your in a tough spot in your work environment. You should work your way until your above your manager then get her fired

Last edited:
But I can’t say the n word, while constantly telling I look like an anime character. And telling me that I have a white girl’s body. You don’t see the hypocrisy? If people constantly pointed on how looked/acted was completely different from other blacks, what would you think? These are the same people who tell me that there’s 10 different genders. You don’t find it weird these white liberals are trying to tell me embrace hood culture, not Marcus Garvey or Thomas Sowell. My dad’s family is just an Afroasiatic version of the Gullah

I'm sorry, but I really don't see AA telling you that the N-word is off limits to you; you look unambiguously black and they have people that are significantly more Eurasian shifted than you.

Nicole-Ari-Parker-Whats-in-My-Gym-Bag-01.jpg

unnamed1.jpg

1205394911.jpg.0.jpg

I disagree with you. Diversity doesn't necessary mean unqualified. I work in the corporate world, and I've seen more unqualified whites that were hired through nepotism than I've seen unqualified diversity hires. Stop buying into white supremacist talking points.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My manager is one of these social justice warriors and she keeps hiring all these diversity hires with no experience. She hired this super ghetto Cardi B super Americanized Cuban chick. This chick had the super long fake eyelashes, 6inch nails, that weird Superman side curls, and spoke Ebonics.
On her first day, she was having a conversation on the phone WHILE watching the dogs in the playroom. It was literally like managing 2 rooms when she worked. She got fired last week for threatening to kill me after I didn’t help her break up a fight in her room & told her it won’t have happened if she wasn’t on her phone. My manager said that she wasn’t serious & was saying it out of anger. Luckily the owner told it seriously and asked if I wanted to get police involved.
Before that, she hired her one of her childhood friends, who was a very hood maadow dude. This dude had 3 baby mamas, which was caused a lot of drama. His baby mama would come up and start a HUGE scene because he started to date one of the other coworkers( Who was super cool & has fortunately broke up from him) Also took 2 hour breaks to pick up his kids from school and leave for hours at a time. Only got fired when one of his ghetto shenanigans got the neighbors to call the police

angie u r funny :krs:

Khaemwaset

VIP
@Idrus Did you read the comment about me getting a verbal warning for calling a dog a thug ?!? Really? I’m supposed to just be their useful idiot.
Some people just use "racism" as a way to hold power over others.
Somalis are never black until they need us.
When they talk about black history they start talking about east African empires and wars or when they want to date into our group then we are suddenly black.
But other then that we get called Arab r@pe babies because of our features and invaders.

One of the main reason I am so adamant on cushitic groups likes somalis expanding into East Africa is because I have heard so many africans talk about how Africa is a bantu continent and how they hate cushitic groups. I know its all bs now but the sentiment is strong and when Africa eventually does become somewhat strong, who know what could happen.

Some people just use "racism" as a way to hold power over others.
Somalis are never black until they need us.
When they talk about black history they start talking about east African empires and wars or when they want to date into our group then we are suddenly black.
But other then that we get called Arab r@pe babies because of our features and invaders.

One of the main reason I am so adamant on cushitic groups likes somalis expanding into East Africa is because I have heard so many africans talk about how Africa is a bantu continent and how they hate cushitic groups. I know its all bs now but the sentiment is strong and when Africa eventually does become somewhat strong, who know what could happen.
Bantu expansion is still in full effect now it's turned into zamit supremacy

Bantus are not gunning for the Horn and its population; Niger-Congo people live in the most fertile, resource rich lands in the continent

Khaemwaset

VIP
Bantu expansion is still in full effect now it's turned into zamit supremacy
They put khoi san in South Africa into reservations for gods sake.
If I become leader, I would probably let oromo keep their expansionist wet dream but I would force them to expand into bantu territory. The only way people wouldn't expand onto somali territory is if Somalia has a strong government that keeps these people out and we would be safe.
Somalis should take as much of East Coast Africa and let the other cushites take interior Africa

Khaemwaset

VIP
Bantus are not gunning for the Horn and its population; Niger-Congo people live in the most fertile, resource rich lands in the continent
When has having lots of land stopped people from expanding?

Som

VIP
Yes, but that proportion are drawn almost entirely from either the upper middle class or the upper class of Nigerian society, so it's already skewed.

African-Americans have made more contributions to science and technology overall.

Nigerians were not subject to attacks and sabotage from the most powerful Government that the world has ever seen -- so I can't judge them as better based on an unrepresentative sample of their population.
That is certainly a factor but keep in mind Nigeria middle class is still poor compared to American middle class. Many of the Nigerians in the US are middle class in their countries. In some African countries middle class means just having enough food on the table