I hate diversity hires and they’re an insult to the minorities that actually had to work hard

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
No this can't be, the jreers are more Caucasian than me
:damn: :jcoleno:
Hold on.
The average black American is 25% European whilst the rest is a mix of west african tribes.
The average cushite's Caucasian levels vary differently between ethnicity and individuals, but the Somalis are about 35-40% Caucasian.

In conclusion, I can confidently pick out a black American and be more Caucasian.

Another win for the cushites :Heil:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Yes. With looser hair textures and silky blue eyes more beautiful than the pacific ocean. Meanwhile you are born with default npc brown eyes :drakekidding: Hamitic curse wayeey
I was just talking to this "lightskin" girl who was loose curls blue eyed and practically white skin but had a big african nose and so was considered simply lightskined black even though she was mostly European.
Realistically she should've been called mixed race but because of the one drop rule if you got a little bit of black in your family, you are black.

The hamitic Curse does not apply to us, the cushites have been blessed by God with superior genes in all things. We are so militaristic and strong that we fight each other instead of the foreigners taking out land because we know that we would be simply too strong for the dirty non cushite

I was just talking to this "lightskin" girl who was loose curls blue eyed and practically white skin but had a big african nose and so was considered simply lightskined black even though she was mostly European.
Realistically she should've been called mixed race but because of the one drop rule if you got a little bit of black in your family, you are black.

The hamitic Curse does not apply to us, the cushites have been blessed by God with superior genes in all things. We are so militaristic and strong that we fight each other instead of the foreigners taking out land because we know that we would be simply too strong for the dirty non cushite
Nah the Coonshity has been cursed. There used to be Cushitic ooga boogas inhabiting Zimbabwe South Africa and Chad. Where are these niggas now? 6 feet under. Cause they got clapped 😭 the only reason we exist in the Horn still is cause of Ethiopian highlands athi. The bantus couldn't climb

Khaemwaset

VIP
Nah the Coonshity has been cursed. There used to be Cushitic ooga boogas inhabiting Zimbabwe South Africa and Chad. Where are these niggas now? 6 feet under. Cause they got clapped 😭 the only reason we exist in the Horn still is cause of Ethiopian highlands athi. The bantus couldn't climb
Why did somalis keep expanding into bantu lands up until colonialism?
The Ethiopians hide in their mountains because they are hooked nose semites, the Somalis are the purest cushites and have defeated everyone who tried to wipe us out.

In honour of our faller cushitic brothers however, we shall defeat the bantu horde and send the savages back to the jungles and resettle the cushites across East Coast Africa.

reer

VIP
I don't think Niger-Congo people have any reason to expand into the Horn and they certainly don't have the power to impose themselves. This whole anxiety is a phantasm.
i agreed with you. but then i saw the recent government trying to enter the "east african community" and im starting to believe it. youll be surprised at the number of kenyans in somalia.

Why did somalis keep expanding into bantu lands up until colonialism?
The Ethiopians hide in their mountains because they are hooked nose semites, the Somalis are the purest cushites and have defeated everyone who tried to wipe us out.

In honour of our faller cushitic brothers however, we shall defeat the bantu horde and send the savages back to the jungles and resettle the cushites across East Coast Africa.
Somalis were given extra XP by the meta after defeating the Gaal Madow hoard. Unfortunately, the British were given triple the XP during the same time peroid so when Kenya was colonized the Brits needed to set a boundary on Somali XP expansion and thay boundary was the tana river

My reaction to this sort of thread

View attachment 262678

Are we actually ever going to have positive anecdotes about African-Americans?

I mean they were actually instrumental in acquiring the rights that all African populations enjoy today; and they have contributed far more to modern science, technology and popular culture than any African culture by a million miles.
Their reaction is an example of an inferiority complex and a need to be better than those that society despises and looks down upon. It’s their way of coping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It’s Ramadan, so I’ll try and be tame. But believe me, there is an element of societal programming and sheep like tendency. If AAs had good media representation, the same Somalis hating them, wouldn’t be so aggravated by the idea of blackness or being mistaken for black.

Last edited:
I like traditional African culture. Both white & black American culture is degenerate post modern trash. I blame these Munchausen syndrome by proxy white liberals. The white liberals at my job encourage ghetto culture and hate my guts.
Welcome back. Let’s be real, you look AA and share the same religion as them. You clearly have AA ancestry. Be proud sis, and stop with the bashing.

reer

VIP
Their reaction is an example of an inferiority complex and a need to be better than those that society despises and looks down upon. It’s their way of coping.

It’s Ramadan, so I’ll try and be tame. But believe me, there is an element of societal programming and sheep like tendency. If AAs had good media representation, the same Somalis hating them, wouldn’t be so aggravated by the idea of blackness of being mistaken for black.
black americans have terrible media representation.

black americans have terrible media representation.
Of course and it doesn’t take much intelligence to understand that the same people whose parents or even themselves (as media moguls and politicians tend to be over 70), used to attend lynching picnics or who had parents in the KKK like Donald trump, aren’t going to illustrate black people in the best light, nor are politicians ect going to fund good schools in black areas ect and the list goes on which contributes to the disparity of black and whites. I’m not saying madows don’t have their fair share of blame, but much of their issues stem from white supremacy. But sadly, humans can be sheep like and fueled with intense inferiority complex and a need to align themselves with the oppressors to appease their pathetic egos. Using white supremacist influenced points is there way of saying, we’re not like them! let us prove it by being really hateful and racist! It’s mere tap dancing for approval. I don’t even care for the black label, nor do I even identify as madow, but I’m beginning to see why many would see these trolls as self-haters because the more I analyze their behavior the more it’s becoming obvious to
me that it stems from a place of self loathing and shame.
The many issues found in the AA community is also found in the Somali community.
Knowing all of this, how on earth can you look down on others when your issues are near enough the same and your community doesn’t even have the excuse of slavery and generational trauma, businesses and orgs being historically burned down by whites, sabotage at every turn of community self-development and the list goes on. We haven’t even been through a fraction of what they’re been through and still we have these issues. It’s embarrassing.

Last edited:
@Kurobecky your grandfather is Somali, correct?
Correct. He converted to Catholicism and Anglicized our surname. His wife (my grandma) introduced him to it. Reed was chosen because
1. As a reference to British Somaliland

2. It’s a pun on our Dark reddish-brown skin because it’s means be a nickname-derived surname referring to a person's complexion or hair being ruddy or red.

3. The original Englishmen with the Reed surname have a similar background . The Reeds of Northumberland in England were originally centered around the chief Reed residence at Troughend in Redesdale, on the banks of the River Rede. They fought with the Scottish of the River Rede. Northumberland is famous for their ports and is also located by the North Sea. His folks were in Issaq, which also has known for ports. Northumbria was the Ogaden of the British Isles, due it being one of two counties in England which border with Scotland.

Trending