I hate diversity hires and they’re an insult to the minorities that actually had to work hard

My manager is one of these social justice warriors and she keeps hiring all these diversity hires with no experience. She hired this super ghetto Cardi B super Americanized Cuban chick. This chick had the super long fake eyelashes, 6inch nails, that weird Superman side curls, and spoke Ebonics.
On her first day, she was having a conversation on the phone WHILE watching the dogs in the playroom. It was literally like managing 2 rooms when she worked. She got fired last week for threatening to kill me after I didn’t help her break up a fight in her room & told her it won’t have happened if she wasn’t on her phone. My manager said that she wasn’t serious & was saying it out of anger. Luckily the owner told it seriously and asked if I wanted to get police involved.
Before that, she hired her one of her childhood friends, who was a very hood maadow dude. This dude had 3 baby mamas, which was caused a lot of drama. His baby mama would come up and start a HUGE scene because he started to date one of the other coworkers( Who was super cool & has fortunately broke up from him) Also took 2 hour breaks to pick up his kids from school and leave for hours at a time. Only got fired when one of his ghetto shenanigans got the neighbors to call the police

My manager is one of these social justice warriors and she keeps hiring all these diversity hires with no experience. She hired this super ghetto Cardi B super Americanized Cuban chick. This chick had the super long fake eyelashes, 6inch nails, that weird Superman side curls, and spoke Ebonics.
On her first day, she was having a conversation on the phone WHILE watching the dogs in the playroom. It was literally like managing 2 rooms when she worked. She got fired last week for threatening to kill me after I didn’t help her break up a fight in her room & told her it won’t have happened if she wasn’t on her phone. My manager said that she wasn’t serious & was saying it out of anger. Luckily the owner told it seriously and asked if I wanted to get police involved.
Before that, she hired her one of her childhood friends, who was a very hood maadow dude. This dude had 3 baby mamas, which was caused a lot of drama. His baby mama would come up and start a HUGE scene because he started to date one of the other coworkers( Who was super cool & has fortunately broke up from him) Also took 2 hour breaks to pick up his kids from school and leave for hours at a time. Only got fired when one of his ghetto shenanigans got the neighbors to call the police
Just a small taste of cultural enrichment :trumpsmirk: All under the theme of
”Progressiveness” :russsmug:

Just a small taste of cultural enrichment :trumpsmirk: All under the theme of
”Progressiveness” :russsmug:
As long as they have the same political views, wink wink. I almost never get hired by those diversity inclusive companies. I got turned down HARD every single time when I applied to work for Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s & Starbucks.

it's important that everyone gets a fair chance, its also important that we work hard and treat people good :)
100 times 0 is still 0. My job isn’t the type when you came hire anyone of the street. Handling animals can be extremely dangerous. We’re watching 20-30 dogs at a time. Dog fights are no joke.

My manager is a super sjw high yellow maadow chick. She idolizes black women, like Cardi B, Megan the Stallion & Lizzo and believes hood culture is on the same importance as the Ajuran Sultanate. She loves non-black very ghetto and/or left leaning people and will always side with them over me. I’ve gotten a verbal warning last year for calling a dog a thug and was told by her that I can’t say that because my ancestors didn’t experience slavery or extreme poverty & lack the black experience. Her and the other maadow guy who was her friend only referred to me as black when they either want something or to put me in my place. Also, she’s a feminist that only likes soft feminine men that she can control.

What are you doing in a doggy day care if you’re a Muslim?
I’m “Catholic”. To elaborate, the form of Catholicism my father’s family practices is heavily influenced by Sunni Islam, Donatism & Waaqism. Similar to Christian-Vodou relations describe the relationship between Christianity and certain African diaspora religions, including Haitian Vodou and Louisiana Voodoo.
The situation how my originally Muslim family is the same as Haitian Vodou being the result of the syncretism that occurred when the French colonizers forcibly converted West African slaves in the West Indies colonies to Christianity. Instead of completely converting to Christianity, the African slaves disguised their loa as acceptable Catholic saints. It also was out of spite because Catholics were heavily demonized in the US during the time they immigrated there.

@Bowda-dheer A lot of white nationalists/far right/neonazis loathe Catholicism and they tend to group them w/Muslims. Anti-Catholicism was widespread in the 1920s; anti-Catholics, led by the Ku Klux Klan, believed that Catholicism was incompatible with democracy and that parochial schools encouraged separatism and kept Catholics from becoming loyal Americans.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
My manager is a super sjw high yellow maadow chick. She idolizes black women, like Cardi B, Megan the Stallion & Lizzo and believes hood culture is on the same importance as the Ajuran Sultanate. She loves non-black very ghetto and/or left leaning people and will always side with them over me. I’ve gotten a verbal warning last year for calling a dog a thug and was told by her that I can’t say that because my ancestors didn’t experience slavery or extreme poverty & lack the black experience. Her and the other maadow guy who was her friend only referred to me as black when they either want something or to put me in my place. Also, she’s a feminist that only likes soft feminine men that she can control.
"We have the ajurran empire, the pearl on the indian ocean. We have the adal empire, ruled by Ahmed gurey who conquered much of Ethiopia."

"we have blood and crip ayy we the same"

My reaction to this sort of thread

tay.gif

Are we actually ever going to have positive anecdotes about African-Americans?

I mean they were actually instrumental in acquiring the rights that all African populations enjoy today; and they have contributed far more to modern science, technology and popular culture than any African culture by a million miles.

Khaemwaset

VIP
@Bowda-dheer A lot of white nationalists/far right/neonazis loathe Catholicism and they tend to group them w/Muslims. Anti-Catholicism was widespread in the 1920s; anti-Catholics, led by the Ku Klux Klan, believed that Catholicism was incompatible with democracy and that parochial schools encouraged separatism and kept Catholics from becoming loyal Americans.
Yes many Catholic people like Spanish and Italians were not considered white in America back in 1920s.

I don't get how Americans discriminate Latin people whilst also comparing themselves to Romans in the same breath.

Khaemwaset

VIP

View attachment 262678

I mean they were actually instrumental in acquiring the rights that all African populations enjoy today; and they have contributed far more to modern science, technology and popular culture than any African culture by a million miles.
I disagree with the last part.
West African empires like songhai and the library of timbuktu.
You don't have to put down african culture to uplift AAs, the africans have done much more in terms of culture music and arts because Africa is a big ass continent with lots of history that you are comparing to an ethnic group in America

Ironically, the Catholic Church that the right wing craps on so much is responsible unifying Europeans, spread literacy, & pioneered European art.

Saint Augustine, who was Berber descent converted the AngloSaxons in England in 590.

Yes many Catholic people like Spanish and Italians were not considered white in America back in 1920s.

I don't get how Americans discriminate Latin people whilst also comparing themselves to Romans in the same breath.
That’s always been insane to me. But they completely ignore their English roots. It’s similar to how black Americans claim Egypt and ignore West Africa. All of my white American coworkers hate Europeans, especially the British. My issaq Somali had a better relationship with the English than them or the Irish . The amazigh side of my family hates Italians and Irish. My grandma called pale nwords and complained how they corrupted Catholicism.

I disagree with the last part.
West African empires like songhai and the library of timbuktu.
You don't have to put down african culture to uplift AAs, the africans have done much more in terms of culture music and arts because Africa is a big ass continent with lots of history that you are comparing to an ethnic group in America

Modern contributions are what I'm referring to and Africans are virtually absent in that respect

View attachment 262678

I like traditional African culture. Both white & black American culture is degenerate post modern trash. I blame these Munchausen syndrome by proxy white liberals. The white liberals at my job encourage ghetto culture and hate my guts.

@Idrus One of the sjw caadans at work tried to lecture me on embracing “Real” black culture but didn’t who Otto von Bismarck was or what he did. Dude always bragged about his Germanic roots, but didn’t know about the man LITERALLY responsible( Napoleon destroying wackass Holy Roman Empire helped, too) creating Germany. Didn’t know anything about Prussia, either?!?

Trending