I HATE BLM XALIMOO….

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
1705119536516.png

Kisame

Plotting world domination
What does sjw mean? Oh and I’ve deeped how Somali girls just follow what is trendy on social media to support. Right now it’s Palestine, Congo and Sudan with a little bit of gassing up Yemeni terrorists. If Somalia was trendy to support they’d do performative activist posts for Somalia too.

Sjw halimos are basically liberal leftists xalimos that talk about every world issue besides somali ones. Somali nationalist don't like them cause these chicks would rather cry about non somalis than their own people.

It's a weird phenomenon amongst xalimos. Even leftist Arabs or Madows mainly focus on issues affecting their own communities.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
BLM Halimo is a thing of the past now it's Palestine Sudan Congo Halimo. It hurts me to the core when I go to view a Halimo's IG story expecting to see something but instead its just a SJW post
:mjcry:

All 3 flags in their names with no mention of somalia on their profile. Man these chicks are hilarious.

What does sjw mean? Oh and I’ve deeped how Somali girls just follow what is trendy on social media to support. Right now it’s Palestine, Congo and Sudan with a little bit of gassing up Yemeni terrorists. If Somalia was trendy to support they’d do performative activist posts for Somalia too.
There almost like sheeps and npcs they'll copy anything that's trendy or relevant

This reminds me of the most embarrassing argument I have witnessed on twitter…when a madow canadian with a somali gf was attacking somali men (being cuunsuri to them) and his somali gf was defending him and calling the somali guys racist (when they were simply defending themselves).

This is crazy. Do u have a link to this?

Also, I agree with your post. Especially the fetish part!!

I peeped this from time!!

This could be said about any ethnicity though. I wish young somali girls could have some critical thinking skills and ask themselves "what do they want me to believe". UGhhhhhhh

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even if that was true, we all know they defend Palestine harder for the approval of their peers ONLY.

They can't actually grow a backbone and stand in defense of their own Somali image for the most part like other ethnicities of women. The idea of their foreigner friends judging them for only caring about themselves eats them alive.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Even if that was true, we all know they defend Palestine harder for the approval of their peers ONLY.

They can't actually grow a backbone and stand in defense of their own Somali image for the most part like other ethnicities of women. The idea of their foreigner friends judging them for only caring about themselves eats them alive.
Ik its just so sickening when I see them screaing in protests and constantly making stories about it and putting their flag on their profile pic or name or bio but deep down its only for approval, I will tell you right now whenever something bad happens in somalia do these ajnabis sympathise with us? NO we are all alone by ourselves out here and we accepted it, but to advocate for ajnabis problems when they dont give 2 hoots about your countries problems is what makes me angry at these faraxs and halimos doing it.