I HATE BLM XALIMOO….

IMG_4154.jpeg

IMG_4155.jpeg

https://x.com/co0lwaters/status/1745497214011445618?s=46

Wallahi I hate these kinds of Somalis

Ok what about the barawnis and other minorities? How come y’all never talk about them except Bantus in Somalia ?

How come y’all don’t talk about other qabils such tumaal Yibir, maddian (idk how to spell it) who gets discriminated in the Somali society?

How come y’all don’t talk about the Bantus in Kenya who killed and genocided the Somalis ? Is she going to say Kenyas are anti Somali ?
I could go on and on but these people know nothing and bend over to the madow community for the sake of recognition that they’re black.

View attachment 310808
View attachment 310809

Ok what about the barawnis and other minorities? How come y’all never talk about them except Bantus in Somalia ?

How come y’all don’t talk about other qabils such tumaal Yibir, maddian (idk how to spell it) who gets discriminated in the Somali society?

How come y’all don’t talk about the Bantus in Kenya who killed and genocided the Somalis ? Is she going to say Kenyas are anti Somali ?
I could go on and on but these people know nothing and bend over to the madow community for the sake of recognition that they’re black.
Curse upon the blm and ana Arab Somalis
Wallahi I see no difference between those two group.

Also this is her
IMG_4156.jpeg

View attachment 310808
View attachment 310809

It’s funny because the same sub Saharan African countries who picked Ethiopia over us while the Arabs pick us over the Ethiopia.

They still believe there is unity between Africa🙃
There is more unity in the Arabs world then Africa even tho it’s non existent in the Arab world

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
View attachment 310808
View attachment 310809

I hate the with compassion

Curse upon the blm and ana Arab Somalis
Wallahi I see no difference between those two group.

Also this is her
View attachment 310810
I was deadass just gonna make a post about this.. the obsession with being a victim is soo mindboggling to me and I noticed this in a lot of East African girls in general not even just somalis.

I remember during the blm protests an Eritrean girl at my uni was spamming on her stories and on one of them she said smthn along the lines of “we deserve reparations” like WE? Ma’am you are an ERITREAN second gen (no ancestral history of enslavement) living in CANADA?? I actually screamed out loud when I read her post like… who’s gonna tell her?

Yo real talk can we get some perspectives on if they're actually marginalized? This can't all be cuz of the word Madow

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Yo real talk can we get some perspectives on if they're actually marginalized? This can't all be cuz of the word Madow

They get descriminated against because they are a non ethnic minority that we use to enslave.

Somalis really don't respect minorities.

View attachment 310808
View attachment 310809

I agree a lot of Somalis do have problematic views towards typically black traits like darker skin/rough hair/wide features etc but saying we can’t talk about antiblackness is retarded because these arabs and Israelis see us as black Africans regardless of what we look like and don’t wanna be associated with us either way🤦🏾‍♀️What drugs she is taking.

They get descriminated against because they are a non ethnic minority that we use to enslave.

Somalis really don't respect minorities.
Not really to be fair I think it’s cuz of the Italians who bought them to the south somalia.

Also majority of the Somalis respect them except the qabilist. My older brother tells me in Xamar they’re seems as Somalis even tho they look Bantu

View attachment 310808
View attachment 310809

How are we anti black when we’re black too? She’s pandering too much, all she’s doing is fueling more xenophobic attacks towards Somalis

Kkk what’s funny is Najma is the ultimate SJW/madow supporter and has acknowledged supposed anti-blackness within our community 1000 times but even that isn’t enough. People genuinely want you to prostrate to madows, that’s it. Nothing you do will ever be enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How are we anti black when we’re black too? She’s pandering too much, all she’s doing is fueling more xenophobic attacks towards Somalis
They don’t realise it
The Incels or the blm xalimo
The nonsense they spread will affect us in the end cuz people (other ethics) will use it against us. If her tweets gets let’s say around 5K+ likes more people will start to think we’re anti black country

They don’t realise it
The Incels or the blm xalimo
The nonsense they spread will affect us in the end cuz people (other ethics) will use it against us. If her tweets gets let’s say around 5K+ likes more people will start to think we’re anti black country
Her tweet will go viral, a few big accounts & anti Somali accounts interacted with it already.

Trending