I HATE BLM XALIMOO….

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Incels don’t stand up for their own though. I’d respect them if they did. They literally spread anything that harms our image especially when it’s about somali girls. They attack and belittle their own women and then ajnabis use it against all Somalis later on to humiliate us. They’re low iq degenerates who have ruined our image and constantly fuel more xenophobia towards our community.

Who cares? there's SJW justice warrior in every ethnicity imagine being a cadaan man today and seein their women openly ridicule their private parts? or a madow man knowin if their women get a chance with another race they would be the biggest bed wencher?

Self flagellation is the new trend for people around the world aslong as they respectfully distance themself from the community and not try speak for Somalis idgaf.

BLM Halimo is a thing of the past now it's Palestine Sudan Congo Halimo. It hurts me to the core when I go to view a Halimo's IG story expecting to see something but instead its just a SJW post
:mjcry:

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
BLM Halimo is a thing of the past now it's Palestine Sudan Congo Halimo. It hurts me to the core when I go to view a Halimo's IG story expecting to see something but instead its just a SJW post
:mjcry:
What does sjw mean? Oh and I’ve deeped how Somali girls just follow what is trendy on social media to support. Right now it’s Palestine, Congo and Sudan with a little bit of gassing up Yemeni terrorists. If Somalia was trendy to support they’d do performative activist posts for Somalia too.

What does sjw mean? Oh and I’ve deeped how Somali girls just follow what is trendy on social media to support. Right now it’s Palestine, Congo and Sudan with a little bit of gassing up Yemeni terrorists. If Somalia was trendy to support they’d do performative activist posts for Somalia too.
Exactly what you mentioned just reposting the same IG stories on the current political trend SJW means social justice warrior

Habeshas date/marry out way more then Somalis especially the Christian ones from my personal experience the dynamics are not the same
Yhh I don’t disagree all I was saying that generally it’s the more westernised ones who date out whilst the more traditional/religious ones date in, I’m saying I’ve noticed this trend among both communities which shouldn’t be surprising

Sometimes I hop out the shower looking at my face and say I AM ARAB beautiful slim nose and soft hair , then I look down my nipples are darker then midnight my penis is a black eclipse and my ass cheeks are the color of oil , then I realize I am BLICK .

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
View attachment 310808
View attachment 310809
https://x.com/co0lwaters/status/1745497214011445618?s=46

Wallahi I hate these kinds of Somalis

Ok what about the barawnis and other minorities? How come y’all never talk about them except Bantus in Somalia ?

How come y’all don’t talk about other qabils such tumaal Yibir, maddian (idk how to spell it) who gets discriminated in the Somali society?

How come y’all don’t talk about the Bantus in Kenya who killed and genocided the Somalis ? Is she going to say Kenyas are anti Somali ?
I could go on and on but these people know nothing and bend over to the madow community for the sake of recognition that they’re black.
Stupid Uneducated People with too much time on their hands, the way you can instantly determine someone's intelligence by how they speak and act is crazy

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
It’s funny because the same sub Saharan African countries who picked Ethiopia over us while the Arabs pick us over the Ethiopia.

They still believe there is unity between Africa🙃
There is more unity in the Arabs world then Africa even tho it’s non existent in the Arab world
I agree after what the AU stated about the port deal It was clear that these sub saharan africans arent our buddies.

Aseer

VIP
Let’s be fr we face double the discrimination both anti blackness & Islamphobia. I just find it appalling that habeshas who are more xenophobic than us towards other Africans/AAs are never villainized. Radical sjws & incels are to blame
It is just so ironic lol after how our country used to be pan African and help Africans all across the continent in many ways and was at the forefront of pan Africanism, contributing WAY more than the Ethiopians who are more anti-black than us and one of their own monarchs denouncing the blacks and now IRONICALLY AU headquarters are in Addis and they all booty clap for Ethiopia. If only these people knew how much the Ethiopians hate their guts and how the Ethiopians NEVER contributed anything more than what we contributed to them. Stuff all those BLM xalimos and SHAME on them, they should not even be considered somali their somali identity card should be stripped off those scum.

Aseer

VIP
1705119412241.png

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:💀💀💀💀

Trending