I HATE BLM XALIMOO….

I’m in black circles online & they’re extremely xenophobic. I’ve learned pretty quickly on to not self deprecate my group to uplift them, we’re all black & pro our black rights but unfortunately many pro black Somalis are hella beg for validation. She’s following anti Somali accounts, weird.
It’s like @Chaseyourdreamzz said, deep down she believes she has more privilege than madows so she must atone for this by following people who dislike her/dislike her people. It’s like when lightskin women cry on tiktok about how they feel soooo bad for darkskin women. You see caadan liberals doing the same thing by following madow nationalists. Following these accounts is their way of apologising for having more privilege/not being subject to the same type of racism as madows.

I’m in black circles online & they’re extremely xenophobic. I’ve learned pretty quickly on to not self deprecate my group to uplift them, we’re all black & pro our black rights but unfortunately many pro black Somalis are hella beg for validation. She’s following anti Somali accounts, weird.
People like her are a lost cause every group has self haters nothing you can do just always be proud of your heritage

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
1705029301475.png

You sure this account is Somali?

I’m mainly talking about other African groups like Nigerians Ghanaians habeshas etc they have more privilege then us due to their diaspora being mainly Christian That’s undebatable I’m from a city with all those groups in large numbers along with Somalis
I guess your experience is different to mine. The african christians I grew up with were bullied harshly for being african (by other madows and latinos). My area was heavily AA back then.

Trending